It’s that time of year again for new Calendars

boytoy77

48 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

People probably stopped buying those 

Actually I didn't! I am using old ones and unofficial ones, like this one:

https://www.ebay.it/itm/255056771305?hash=item3b629178e9:g:-ZMAAOSwDt5hA5xa

In 2020 Danilo wrote me this: 

We are as disappointed as the fans to not product the calendar as you can imagine!

I am absolutely shocked! It is not that hard to make an official Madonna calendar. Her current team sucks so bad, this is the 2nd year in a row with no calendar and yet she’s still in Madame X mode?? They sell all kinds of ugly Madame X crap on her site, but they can’t even put together a calendar? Not a good way to celebrate her fucking 40th year as a recording artist. 

13 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

I am absolutely shocked! It is not that hard to make an official Madonna calendar. Her current team sucks so bad, this is the 2nd year in a row with no calendar and yet she’s still in Madame X mode?? They sell all kinds of ugly Madame X crap on her site, but they can’t even put together a calendar? Not a good way to celebrate her fucking 40th year as a recording artist. 

That's Madonna's way.........its been the bare, bare minimum for such a long time now it's just expected