Madonna crying in every tour/stage performance

Rocco Comelon

I'm just curious after watching her "In This Life" performance in 2nd night of London on Youtube. Did she cried during the last minute of that emotional performance? I admit the song is so sad that whenever I listen to this, I prevent myself from crying (if I were on her situation singing that song while remembering my closest friend who died of aids, I'll gonna cry too).

Also feel free to post down below your stories if you encountered or watched Madonna crying while on stage and how it affects your emotions or emotions of every audience.

Virgin Tour (live in Detroit) - On the official release, she cried during the break in the middle of Holiday and she cried at the end of Crazy for You

Rebel Heart Tour - She cried while talking about the Paris Attacks and sang Like a Prayer both on stage and on a small performance on the streets with David

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Virgin Tour (live in Detroit) - On the official release, she cried during the break in the middle of Holiday and she cried at the end of Crazy for You

Rebel Heart Tour - She cried while talking about the Paris Attacks and sang Like a Prayer both on stage and on a small performance on the streets with David

I also watched that Paris show on Youtube. So heartbreaking ??

I was in the audience for the Stockholm show of RHT and the silent moment we had for the victims of the Paris attacks as well as her speech and LAP was just so powerful. It had all happened the night before the show and i can imagine a lot of people were too scared to even attend.