Madonna to direct another movie before the biopic (not 100% confirmed)

Redha DBL

So Madonna had just posted "Time to make a movie" with the caption "Loved" and while many fans believed she was about to start filming her biopic, DrownedMadonna reveals it's indeed another movie she mentionned before called "Loved". Based on this news the casting she made a few weeks ago could be for "Loved" and not for the biopic... we need confirmation though...

Here is what DrownedMadonna has just posted : Madonna getting ready to direct her new movie 'Loved', based on the novel 'The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells' by Andrew Sean Greer. Before 'Madame X', Madonna talked about the intention of making this film during an Interview with Harper's Bazaar in 2017. 

Sorry i can't repost any pic.

DrownedMadonna don't have insiders since the Confessions era. 

They don't know anything. They read the "loved" from her picture and remembered the movie called "Loved" she was gonna direct a few years ago.

There's also another possibility: Madonna will direct the movie Loved, and her own biopic will be directed by someone else with Madonna working as a co-writer and consulting on it. 

I mean Amy Pascal (the producer for the biopic) literally said on a podcast 2 weeks ago that 2022 was all about Madonna's Biopic. 

It's not like in 2 weeks her biopic was canceled and another movie was approved and a director chosen, lmao.

5 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

DrownedMadonna don't have insiders since the Confessions era. 

They don't know anything. They read the "loved" from her picture and remembered the movie called "Loved" she was gonna direct a few years ago.

There's also another possibility: Madonna will direct the movie Loved, and her own biopic will be directed by someone else with Madonna working as a co-writer and consulting on it. 

I mean Amy Pascal (the producer for the biopic) literally said on a podcast 2 weeks ago that 2022 was all about Madonna's Biopic. 

It's not like in 2 weeks her biopic was canceled and another movie was approved and a director chosen, lmao.

Why so bitter? No one on Drownedmadonna used the words 'insider' or 'exclusive' giving this news. Don't know what's wrong with those fans always making assumptions about insiders and shit when the website is just reporting what's happening, and everything posted there is open to discussion.

Also... We don't know what's on the plans for Madonna, you don't know her, I don't know her so let's not pretend we know exactly what she is working on, whether it's music or movies. :)

Dear M if you are really stepping in the directors wagon for good - remind yourself that we all are learning creatures, so breathe and take all the time that you need to learn more about film making - the same process you went through when you had to take vocal coaching or Evita. Sometimes its funny sometimes its unconfortable. Menacing and exausting. And rewarding. 

Money is important but thats not the only thing that you need.

Stay strong and stubborn as always.

your friends since 1982

xo

7 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I would be okay with that. Let her fuck up something else and let the pros handle the biopic

7 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I took 'Loved' as a reference to her neck tattoo in the WIFLFAG video 

same... since she's studying her past i just thought "well.... she's on the Music era today" I see hardly a coincidence that the word LOVED is exactly on the neck as in the video

WIFLFAG is a great subtitle. 

We know 2022 is about her bio, drowned mightve just been over excited reading too much into it. Hasnt she said before she had a couple of movies she couldnt get funding for, (pressuming loved was one of them). The Bio is ready to go. Diaries for the producers, tech, specs and main actors wouldve been cleared by now. The movie company will want it made asap if the scripts done and eveverythings in place incase of covid the revenge part 6. 

Studios need money now, they cant keep having movies on the shelves for years like our last couple of dry ones. They need seats in cinemas, not getting lost on streaming or leaking.