Madonna to direct another movie before the biopic (not 100% confirmed)

Redha DBL

The biopic will have plenty of preproduction work, which may already or likely be soon to start.
Whoever is playing the role of Madonna will have a lot choreography to learn, not to mention getting the soundtrack recorded, regardless of whether she will be lip syncing or singing the songs herself, the music will have to ready like recording Evita, which was was full singing for the entire film, so it probably won’t take 5 months to record the soundtrack, but I can only imagine the amount of physical training the new Madonna will have to do, under the actual Madonna’s guidance and direction. 
I hope the production l my i is starting within the new year, but who knows how this is gonna take! 
I think that Madonna will be different after this process, whatever happens with the success of the film. She’s chosen a time to actually reflect on her career with the film and the WB reissue project, she can hopefully see why we’ve all stuck around for so long. 
personally, I hope this is reflection is a necessary bridge for her to cross on her own terms to continue on as the forward-thinking, successful artist she’s always been. 

5 minutes ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

The biopic will have plenty of preproduction work, which may already or likely be soon to start.
Whoever is playing the role of Madonna will have a lot choreography to learn, not to mention getting the soundtrack recorded, regardless of whether she will be lip syncing or singing the songs herself, the music will have to ready like recording Evita, which was was full singing for the entire film, so it probably won’t take 5 months to record the soundtrack, but I can only imagine the amount of physical training the new Madonna will have to do, under the actual Madonna’s guidance and direction. 
I hope the production l my i is starting within the new year, but who knows how this is gonna take! 
I think that Madonna will be different after this process, whatever happens with the success of the film. She’s chosen a time to actually reflect on her career with the film and the WB reissue project, she can hopefully see why we’ve all stuck around for so long. 
personally, I hope this is reflection is a necessary bridge for her to cross on her own terms to continue on as the forward-thinking, successful artist she’s always been. 

Didnt she post awhile back she was already scouting locations? I feel everyone is reading waaaaaaaay too much into the word "Loved" lol the Fandom is the worst Fandom i swear

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

AFAIK there was Florence Pugh and the girl from Ozark who dressed up asM on insta in the running.

M herself said she was looking at florence during the madame x premiere on the red carpet.

I know but he said actresses were talking about it. Which actresses talked about wanting to be cast recently?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I know but he said actresses were talking about it. Which actresses talked about wanting to be cast recently?

A girl from OITNB, Florence Pugh during the Black Widow premiere, and another one whose name I can't remember, on a TV Show.

16 hours ago, Alpha said:

Didnt she post awhile back she was already scouting locations? I feel everyone is reading waaaaaaaay too much into the word "Loved" lol the Fandom is the worst Fandom i swear

I thought that “Loved” was more of reference to the WIFLFAG video. 
Unless she folded in a deal to direct the Greta Wells adaptation along with the biopic, I would assume that would be after the biopic? 

47 minutes ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

I thought that “Loved” was more of reference to the WIFLFAG video. 
Unless she folded in a deal to direct the Greta Wells adaptation along with the biopic, I would assume that would be after the biopic? 

I took it as neither. Lol but who knows if it was a reference to WIFLFAG...possible. it's just really stupid how everyone acts like the sky is constantly falling with Madonna. Only Madonna fans could be that easily triggered with one word on a temporary insta story. 

Edited by Alpha (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I took it as neither. Lol but who knows if it was a reference to WIFLFAG...possible. it's just really stupid how everyone acts like the sky is constantly falling with Madonna. Only Madonna fans could be that easily triggered with one word on a temporary insta story. 

You haven't seen the Taylor Swift fandom and it shows :silly: They are notorious for counting the steps of stairs she posts and holes on fences to guess when the new thing is coming. Good thing Madonna fans actually have a life and not so much free time.

30 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

You haven't seen the Taylor Swift fandom and it shows :silly: They are notorious for counting the steps of stairs she posts and holes on fences to guess when the new thing is coming. Good thing Madonna fans actually have a life and not so much free time.

Nah the majority of this fandom does nothing but bitch bitch bitch. Nothing to do with having a life or not so not sure what your point is.