2022: Madonna's Comeback?

baymad4her

On 12/21/2021 at 3:14 AM, Ziggy Stardust said:

I am concerned about her public image because we are talking about the possibility of future hits and having your PR intact is an important part of being an artist. It is her right to wear whatever she wants at any age but that does not change the fact that many of those moves are ruinous for her reputation these days. Madonna can look like a plastic Kardashian with a fake butt all she wants, but that will do nothing to help her fix the image she has so disastrously fucked up since Madame X. She is not taken seriously right now, it is time she goes back to being an artist and not an influencer who posts crap that everyone laughs at on social media all day. I say these things because I am a fan and I dont want to see her perceived as a fool in the mainstreams eyes. She has always caused controversy, the difference now is that the behavior does nothing to serve her art, it is just disjointed and random cringe posted on social media.

we are concerned because we think critical and really like her

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Since when are collaborations ever not dreadful? like that fucking embarrassment of a Christmas single by Elton and Ed Sheeran?

If you think that's bad, you've clearly not heard the song, Elton John and Ed Sheeran have released with, LadBaby; it's about sausage rolls :ahh:

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

And you guys worry about Madge... I'm gonna give MDNA a couple streams after this, bye :bananawave:

no no and no ..i cant even listen to it ..cringe galore ..

listen to masterpiece " i know he is a big fan of it and i know he is a big fan of mine " madonna about elton johns rant about masterpiece

its for charity so that is good but omg its horrible lol

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

no no and no ..i cant even listen to it ..cringe galore ..

listen to masterpiece " i know he is a big fan of it and i know he is a big fan of mine " madonna about elton johns rant about masterpiece

its for charity so that is good but omg its horrible lol

I actually like MDNA, it's fun, and absolutely love Masterpiece, one of my fave ballads ever, but this actually is a great reminder to stream it, thanks :jamming: But wait, isn't your profile pic the face Elthon made when she won the Golden Globe for Masterpiece??? LOOOLLL:rip:

On 12/12/2021 at 10:04 PM, Bermu said:

Just... THIS.

Some years ago, I used to download every and each picture from her IG, Snapchat, etc.

Nowadays, I don't care about all those new "photo shots" by Ricardo Gomes, "magazine covers" by Klein, etc. I can't see in them neither the diva I've loved for 25 years, nor "the art" she's talking about these days, and I'm sorry for it.

I only care about her awesome legacy and the fucking great music and videos she made.

And the only thing I'm waiting for is a new music album that surprise me again and make my body hair stand up like before the entire Madame X era.

Same exactly

I was kinda interested when I first learned that she was doing some new stuff with Frozen until we got the news that Swae Lee was on the track. I really liked him on Crave, but I just wish she would move on from Madame X. I hope to god that in 2022 we will get a reinvention. Im not counting on it though, she is still wearing the Madame X ring and smiley face necklace, still has a Madame X profile picture on her socials and Youtube and keeps talking about artists disturbing the peace. Im just really bored with the era at this point and want to see a change for the new year. It is time to say farewell to Madame X and bury her in Lisbon where she was created and bring back Madonna.

14 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I was kinda interested when I first learned that she was doing some new stuff with Frozen until we got the news that Swae Lee was on the track. I really liked him on Crave, but I just wish she would move on from Madame X. I hope to god that in 2022 we will get a reinvention. Im not counting on it though, she is still wearing the Madame X ring and smiley face necklace, still has a Madame X profile picture on her socials and Youtube and keeps talking about artists disturbing the peace. Im just really bored with the era at this point and want to see a change for the new year. It is time to say farewell to Madame X and bury her in Lisbon where she was created and bring back Madonna.

I don't know why Madonna is obsessed with bloody, Madame X. I'll be glad when it's forgotten about.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:48 PM, Andreo said:

I actually like MDNA, it's fun, and absolutely love Masterpiece, one of my fave ballads ever, but this actually is a great reminder to stream it, thanks :jamming: But wait, isn't your profile pic the face Elthon made when she won the Golden Globe for Masterpiece??? LOOOLLL:rip:

yes it is , i just think it was such a iconic moment and his face was a picture almost as funny as mary j bliges when britney kissed madonna during the vma performance

On 12/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, Ziggy Stardust said:

I understand completely, but her art probably won't change if she doesn't philosophically.

On 12/25/2021 at 3:32 AM, wtg1987 said:

She should ditch 

Madame X

mirwais

kevin Antunes 

All the babies she’s worked with that have brought her no commercial success 

and start working with decent professionals now ….

All of these people are professionals and very good at their jobs. If you want commercial success, you should be pointing somewhere else…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...