2022: Madonna's Comeback?

baymad4her

4 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

crave with swae lee wasnt a smash hit and guess what she is working with him again , she does what she wants to do ..i dont think she is at that point where is is wanting a number one 

Swae Lee was one of the most popular guys around when she made Madame X. Is it that she does not care or has learned not to care because she cant chart even when she trys?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Did anyone really expect a single like Medellin to be a chart topper when it took a super bowl to give her a top ten previously? I actually like Madame X as a listening experience and kinda get what she was going for but Medellin was a fucking horrible choice as lead single. Crave would have been soooooo much better.

i love medellin so i disagree , i dont think its the quality of her work that is not setting the charts on fire its her aged fanbase and her age - she could pretend to be somebody else and be all nice on instagram and she would still fail to hit the charts 

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

First and foremost her social media it would change a lot of things and I’m sure if Liz was still around a lot of what she puts out now would never have made it

i know she says she doesn’t want to be popular she’s here to disturb the peace etc, if she didn’t care she would be comfortable putting out material that didn’t consist of using artists which are considered current or popular Swae Lee, MALUMA, Nicki Minaj etc, Dua Lipa and trying to crossover with their market. It just contradicts her current message

i think she genuinely likes these artists and this is why she works with them although i feel anitta may have been her record company idea 

2 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i love medellin so i disagree , i dont think its the quality of her work that is not setting the charts on fire its her aged fanbase and her age - she could pretend to be somebody else and be all nice on instagram and she would still fail to hit the charts 

I never said I disliked Medellin, I said it was a terrible choice as a lead single with all the Latin American sound and language, which is not something seen on top tens right now. How dumb can someone get when you have a fantastic track with an incredibly relevant rapper like Swae Lee and you choose to release a track with some Latin American dude as your lead single instead.

8 minutes ago, Matty said:

OMG that is dreadful but the GP love it

I can see us getting  a Santa Baby 2022 remix from Madonna featuring Megan Thee Stallion ?

you say the GP but you mean the ed sheeran fans and the elton fans , how is it doing outside of the uk ? sheeran is popular he could fart a song and it would chart 

28 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I think the duets on her records is more her record company - she said on her tour artists are not here to be popular they are here to be free and i totally understand it ..i dont think for a second she thought madame x would be a smash hit lol - i dont think her collabs are cringe either ..why are they cringe ?

Because they're not white and old? I mean in another thread somebody already said "those people". Getting pretty transparent.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Because they're not white and old? I mean in another thread somebody already said "those people". Getting pretty transparent.

Yeah Bitch Im Madonna is totally not cringe???. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, that Elton John and Ed Sheeran collaboration was one of the worst abominations I have see all year. Stop trying to bring the sad and tired old race card into this argument.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah Bitch Im Madonna is totally not cringe???. It has nothing to do with ethnicity, that Elton John and Ed Sheeran collaboration was one of the worst abominations I have see all year. Stop trying to bring the sad and tired old race card into this argument.

Riiiight. That "sad and tired old race card". 

2 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I find it funny that Andreo keeps jerking you off with his likes because I disagreed with him earlier.??

Are you even for real? :rip: that's so random and unnecessary im genuinely perplexed

2 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

because I disagreed with him earlier.

And now that I think about it... 

Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

31 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

again bitch im madonna had her most you tube views lol ...it was never meant to be a masterpiece - her music is so diverse 

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Someone who likes good music, not some cult follower 

what you consider rubbish or poor may be good for somebody else - it doesnt make one a cult follower , i will defend madonnna to my death but i hate birthday song and champagne rosay and hey you - they are what i would consider poor lol 

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah not everyone has good taste in music. Thats why Merry Christmas by Ed Sheeran and Elton John is a number one hit. I hate the birthday song also, but who does not lol

ed sheeran at one point had like 10 songs in the top 20 .lol nobody will remember this basic trash song by them two in a year or two ..