Madonna Vs Sickick - Frozen (FULL Version)

realityisalways

12 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Actually pretty cool, she should do stuff and collabs like this :luv:

I think she is but with swae lee and different lyrics , im convinced she is letting him produce it musically - i think this would have been the deal - ill let you release this if you work with me 

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

Absolutely love it. Actually really into his verses. But what I really loves is how this is maybe what it was like when she was snatching hit from the underground versus her grabbing for current sounds with mainstream producers. And trap is the sound of the current era. Just as 80s music is easily picked out and 2000s music easily picked out, trap is the late 2010/ early 2020s sound. And as an artist, I’m glad she continuing to explore and push. Her sound will never be the 80s or 90s again. We aren’t there anymore, and neither is she.

8 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Absolutely love it. Actually really into his verses. But what I really loves is how this is maybe what it was like when she was snatching hit from the underground versus her grabbing for current sounds with mainstream producers. And trap is the sound of the current era. Just as 80s music is easily picked out and 2000s music easily picked out, trap is the late 2010/ early 2020s sound. And as an artist, I’m glad she continuing to explore and push. Her sound will never be the 80s or 90s again. We aren’t there anymore, and neither is she.

Exactly, this is the route she'd be in if she was the old creative Madonna that delved into the underground for fresh and unique sounds.

Love this version and the extra verses, reminds me of Jay Sean. Its not available on Spotify though. But i think they're benefiting with the short version for ease on multiple playbacks. She's definitely getting a huge boost on her profile with the popularity of this remix, just wondering what her next move for this will be.

I think it’s quality and don’t get all the hate. Anything that gives her streams a boost and wakes the youth market to her. Think of all those younger people who stream who will now have Madonna suggestions or auto play coming up on their playlists as a result of this. 

It’s not just an isolated song like stuff was  a decade or so ago. It’s much more closely linked to marketing / exposure and a huge dose of cool cache for a market that is largely M blind. 

I loathe the way TikTok has a stranglehold on the music market these days but we are where we are. 

If more of these are in the pipeline for 2022 in a year where she’ll largely be silent on the new music front I’m all for it. 

FYI: it doesn’t change the fact that the original exists. It’s still there if you want to listen to it hens.