Curtains

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the Like a Virgin era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the same era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each song from

Curtains

Might be interested... @Holger, @Fernando, @PanditaRulez, @Unruhe, @Fabiolous, @mirtillo, @MisterMistere, @EgoRod, @Andreo, @cybertotor, @chipie, @Room977, @Inco, @voguemadonna, @Enrico, @LuckyBorderline, @Robertson II, @HC Charge, @TOpher, @Voguerista, @jesus, @Tony Fortin, @RUADJAI, @Danton, @Polaris, @lucasciccone, @AntiSkilled, @migsou, @MadonnasPussy, @patrice1711, @desperateK, @Pretender1978, @konfideinmenow, @mcat, @Leandro Gomes, @Eder Borba, @MadonnaLove, @scamper, @SuperBicycle, @

Curtains

#2 – Dress You Up - Average Rate : 8,87 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @TOpher, @Andreo, @proxy, @Fabiolous, @Polaris ) - Lowest Rate : 4 ( @Enrico )     #1 – Into the Groove - Average Rate : 9,56 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @HC Charge, @Dj Garrido, @Tony Fortin, @Holger, @Fontainebleau, @patrice1711, @musicinferno, @cybertotor, @Matty, @AntiSkilled, @RUADJAI, @androiduser, @spinningaround, @SuperBicycle, @jesus ) - Lowest Rate : 1 ( @chipie )

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Curtains said:

Just so I know, I guess it is fine if I put the Who's That Girl tracks / Spotlight in the True Blue era megarate right? I was suggested to separate them into two eras, but then the WTG era would only have 5 tracks.

What do you think?

Good idea, I don't think we need a separate megarate for WTG. Better to stick with regular albums 

36 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Yes it would be :) that's why I am saying we should stick with regular albums (LAV, True Blue, LAP...) ;-) 

Aaaah sorry i misread your post my bad.

The only megarate that will be separated will be the Something to Remember / Evita tracks. Those will have a separate megarate between Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light.

Also there is only one week left to vote everyone! We are at 39 votes right now, 13 less than the last megarate. So it's time to vote if you haven't already! :)

Participants from the last game that didn't vote yet and might be interested:

@Fernando, @Fabiolous, @MisterMistere, @Room977, @Inco, @voguemadonna, @LuckyBorderline, @jesus, @RUADJAI, @Polaris, @lucasciccone, @AntiSkilled, @Pretender1978, @konfideinmenow, @mcat, @Eder Borba, @SuperBicycle, @Blue Jean, @FallingInLove, @MPowered, @danielsevilla

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Like a Virgin era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic