Madonna Back In The Studio!

Shoful

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

When you say Tree of Life is it similar to the famous tree in myth and legend or are the undertones more biblical? I am a giant geek when it comes to stuff like that

Basically i felt like Madonna created the anime lol mind u this is from 1995 so it predates ROL and Esther

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Thats actually a really cool analogy, I have not thought of it like that before. In a way, Madonna feels like the ultimate anime character.

I genuinely wonder if she's a low key fan since she used an AMV as an interlude for DWT and then based the Jump MV look off Death Note

1 hour ago, bedtimestory said:

Get ready for another Autotune baby grill rap song! Missed oportunity to give the world and 80s or disco song! If she olnly knew she could have another hit, by giving people what they want

Oh puh-lease. Other than BIM (which isn't even rap) what single has she released that is like that? Living for Love, Ghosttown, BIM, Medelline, Future, Dark Ballet, Crave, God Control, I Dont Search I Find. 3 are disco/house songs, 2 are ballads, 2 are slower paced pop songs, 1 is hyperpop, 1 is reggae. MDNA had all dance pop singles so give me a break.

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

Dude , SAME!!! I wish I could talk with her about the series and TEOE (I doubt she has watched the Rebuilds, but who knows? ?)

I really do not like the rebuilds at all ? but imagine her watching them? Its got it all...motherless children kaballah angels the tree of life misogyny lilith adam as the light i mean cmon she HAS to watch it! I wonder if she's seen Perfect Blue

• Enrico unfeatured this topic