Madonna Back In The Studio!

Shoful

18 minutes ago, xavier said:

We’ll remix or new song I really don’t care, I’m excited she’s in the studio! Can’t wait.

And for the record I love Crave on Madame X! My fave off the album!

So bring on Lee! ?????

Im just happy she is working again, 2022 has a lot coming for Madonna fans.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 years of being one of the world's biggest Madonna megafans... and it's the first time in my 28 years of existence that I felt this overwhelming indifference about Madonna - The Post-Pandemic Madonna (2021 Bionic Filtered Madonna especially).

This feeling started since after the release of Madame X Tour film.

I hope I eat my words soon and she wins me and the world over again, but this year, man IDK.

Hope she'll continue to be happy and healthy though!  :crown:

A new remix collection just around the corner to kick things off! Hopefully, it's overdue! Lots of MX remixes were never officially released and others too. I bet she's working on a mixtape of sorts to ring in the New Year's dance party! Mashups and remixes all mixed up with a few special guests maybe?! Featuring the newly recorded Frozen with vocals. Madame X is a DJ (and posthuman apparently).

:smke:

First post here. Frozen is one of my all-time favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune please or at least not all over any new vocals, I love her voice the way it is.

Edited by Bionic (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah lets goooooooooooooooooooooo. More cringe autotune trap rap bullshit. OMG LIFE IS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD Artists are Here to disturb the peace??? Stans unite! death to anyone who dares criticizes Madonna?

So you're gonna answer childishly to everything uh ok then, have fun. You don't even know what kind of music they're making, you're just assuming the worst lol.

not having very high expectations but in the deepest part of my soul i have hope that even this sessions that started only for Frozen 2K22 she feels inspired and end up being something more.

It's always good news she's in the studio.. in the end we can like other facets of her but if we follow her is because of music

10 hours ago, Shoful said:

MADONNA IS BACK IN THE STUDIO WITH SWAE LEE, JOZZY, AND MIKE DEAN!

IT MAY BE JUST A REMIX OF FROZEN BUT IT COULD BE MORE!! LET’S DISCUSS!!!

546ECA75-F084-49EE-B9B5-52E9227D7187.thumb.jpeg.7530b92e312044890e38408deb2581ec.jpegEB835226-8A6E-4CB9-B122-229C24F25B17.jpeg.f85b6891dd1b4d0fe62f9f5d25cfbdb8.jpegD0031D64-E711-49F0-9EEB-592FE1EC0743.thumb.jpeg.ead27a09ac88b3796066d84550c6e885.jpeg

IM SO PISSED NO ONE STARTED A TOPIC YET. LIKE THIS IS BIG NEWS BITCHES. TIME TO WAKE UP!!!

This forum lately is a dicussion about how bad is her instagram, but when she releases new material like the Madame Xtra, Frozen remix, or the BBC UK special, nobody cares. It's sad actually, Elton John fans are really happy that he's charting with Dua Lipa and everyone praise him on his forums.

Basically people here are waiting for: Confessions 2, Greatest hits tour, Ray of light 2, Like a prayer remastered. Nothing more. 

27 minutes ago, Karma said:

The Swae Lee criticism is particularly ironic because "Crave" is one of the poppiest songs from Madame X but I guess some people assume that a black collaborator = a "rap" song.

Funny thing is Crave is such a fine (acoustic / pop) song and not even the "mumble trap autotuned shit" many fans try to make it seem, and Swae isn't even really rapping in it but more singing, which makes these comments even more invalid, as he was singing in Crave and not even rapping, but people here are expecting a trap album because of his presence in the studio  LOL gotta love them! 

I would imagine that the sequence of events went like this: Sickic submitted his final version and then Lauren got involved to record some new vocals from Madonna and Swae Lee, and now Mike Dean is mixing and mastering.

If it's just for the Frozen remix, she probably just spent a couple of days on it before sending to the label before they closed for the holidays. 

Exciting fan times ahead for 2022. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic