Madonna Back In The Studio!

Shoful

9 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Been a Madonna fan since 83 man, I suggest you grow up before you start telling anyone else what to do. Not really your place to interfere in an argument that he and I were having. That comment was directed at me because the stans dont like facing reality. I cant tell yet if your intelligent or an idiot to be honest. Is it a problem that I am not jumping for joy about a crappy remix with over autotuned vocals?

Don't have a temper tantrum on a social media forum and accuse someone of interfering in something private for responding.  It is nonsensical.  

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Been a Madonna fan since 83 man, I suggest you grow up before you start telling anyone else what to do. Not really your place to interfere in an argument that he and I were having. That comment was directed at me because the stans dont like facing reality. I cant tell yet if your intelligent or an idiot to be honest. Is it a problem that I am not jumping for joy about a crappy remix with over autotuned vocals?

And it looks like you stuck in year 83 :OML:

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Idk about you but I love her autotune vocals. Give us the hardest autotune ever!!!! I want something like on the MXT American Life where she screams and the layer of autotune is so heavy! I want a whole album like that :drama:

crave vocals are the best on madame x  - i hope it has the vocal effects sickick does - im confused as to who is producing this record if its his version - you think she will just send it to him and let him work his talents on it 

I can't wait for all these new Frozen versions and remixes to be released, it's so great she's going back to this amazing song, it deserves all the recognition it's getting, even better that the video is now in HD.

I really hope all these new versions contribute to the original sales of Frozen.

4 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I can't wait for all these new Frozen versions and remixes to be released, it's so great she's going back to this amazing song, it deserves all the recognition it's getting, even better that the video is now in HD.

I really hope all these new versions contribute to the original sales of Frozen.

hope it cheers orbit up - hes not been well 

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

No, I want her to make a great album again. Her last true masterpiece was actually Confessions, so I guess you could say I am stuck in 2005?

these casual fans are the most mean to her on social media because they want her to go back to disco ..i wish they would just move on to some other singer - madonna is not for them

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

these casual fans are the most mean to her on social media because they want her to go back to disco ..i wish they would just move on to some other singer - madonna is not for them

I have said many times that I dont want another Confessions clone, I was just saying that it was the last great album she came out with, not that I want another Confessions.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I have said many times that I dont want another Confessions clone, I was just saying that it was the last great album she came out with, not that I want another Confessions.

i dont mean to sound like i want a argument but what makes you the worlds greatest music critic ..you forget to say "in my opinion " i personally think rebel heart could have been great if it had not have leaked and she had replaced a few songs with some of the great demos ..i also think madame x is a work of art - i think it will age well - i even think mdna had some great moments on it - i think she goes into the studio thinking about a tour and how she will perform these songs for example madame x was much better presented live 

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i dont mean to sound like i want a argument but what makes you the worlds greatest music critic ..you forget to say "in my opinion " i personally think rebel heart could have been great if it had not have leaked and she had replaced a few songs with some of the great demos ..i also think madame x is a work of art - i think it will age well - i even think mdna had some great moments on it - i think she goes into the studio thinking about a tour and how she will perform these songs for example madame x was much better presented live 

Madame X was a very good album, not a great one, the music is not my issue with the Madame X Era. Rebel Heart had tons of potential that was wasted by incompetent promotion and terrible tracks like SEX which ruined the feel of the record.

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

Madame X was a very good album, not a great one, the music is not my issue with the Madame X Era. Rebel Heart had tons of potential that was wasted by incompetent promotion and terrible tracks like SEX which ruined the feel of the record.

sex was meant to be part of the rebel half of the record , it was meant to be a double record and i wish it was :( half rebel half heart 

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

I understand the concept she was going for, does not change the fact that the track is an abomination.

I dont mind it , i think you have a issue with madonna being sexual at her age - i get a sense you do which is funny because this is exactly what she is doing it for :) you seem to think her instagram is ruining her reputation like she didnt release truth or dare or the sex book or flash her nipples on stage or say that she felt like blowing up the whitehouse at a protest march lol ..

• Enrico unfeatured this topic