Madonna Back In The Studio!

Shoful

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I dont know lol, I dont presume to know what was going on in his mind, unlike you with Madonna?

i know madonna loves to provoke its her main priority so yeah sex was just that ..you are acting like she set out to make the best record ever lol

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

It honesty feels like forever ago that she released Rebel Heart but I seem to remember she got hate for Bitch Im Madonna but not Sex

because bitch im madonna was released , sex wasnt  

Edited by beautifulkiller (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

If this Frozen version is a similiar sound to the remix and its a success.  I reckon thats the sound she will go with for the next album. 

i could actually see her working with sickick on a record but i really do not think a new studio album is coming anytime soon- id say round the release of the movie we will get something 

8 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i could actually see her working with sickick on a record but i really do not think a new studio album is coming anytime soon- id say round the release of the movie we will get something 

I agree, her contract with Warner does not even cover any new material. We are going to get reissues, Biopic,  and a perhaps the occasional surprise performance in 2022. Definitely not a new album 

21 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Rebel Heart. What an album. It really only gets better with time. If the title track had been the lead instead of living for love we’d have had a smash singles run. 

Rebel Heart is criminally underrated, I adore the title track, Ghost Town and Joan of Arc. I understand it has patchy parts but it is still a pretty fantastic album overall.

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Rebel Heart. What an album. It really only gets better with time. If the title track had been the lead instead of living for love we’d have had a smash singles run. 

I loved it. Still love it. I know its a fandom fave. But I remember a lot of people saying it was very "adult contemporary" and not being as thrilled as the rest of us. *shrugs* It's always something....

LOVE the "Sex" demo. There is a playful groovy vibe that is lost on the album version for me.

"Unapologetic Bitch" would probably smash right now. It's the perfect soundtrack for her current Louise Lepore era.

I could go on about Demo Heart forever.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

It honesty feels like forever ago that she released Rebel Heart but I seem to remember she got hate for Bitch Im Madonna but not Sex

everytime i think of rebel heart i always laugh at that interview when she said that mick jagger can do things and get away with it but when she does she is a bitch cunt whore lol ..made me laugh so much 

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

She worked hard on rebel heart its a shame it leaked and she was forced to change some songs - she recorded so many good tracks 

The leaks completely killed any momentum for the singles to gain some steam. Its a real shame honestly, Rebel Heart will always be one of the biggest what if albums.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Because that single is her turning into a cartoon.
Is the polite answer.
Or disappearing up her own arse is the more obvious description.

The worst thing you can do to any artist is ignore them.
Sex was genius.

2 minutes ago, professormouse said:

Because that single is her turning into a cartoon.
Is the polite answer.
Or disappearing up her own arse is the more obvious description.

The worst thing you can do to any artist is ignore them.
Sex was genius.

You and I both know that but there are those here who seem to view it as a masterpiece?? and a great statement about her artistic creativity LMFAO

• Enrico unfeatured this topic