• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Askeroff said:

So its already Friday in Australia

no sign of Sickick version release

i guess it only means Madonna with Swae Lee version will comes soon

and it looks was like it was her  last minute decision make this vers of remix

Sickick cant release the full version, he has tons of full versions of other well known songs on youtube but not on spotify. I think he cant release it on spotify due to rights/legal reasons,.

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

News of Madonna says it's probably an album of old hits with new sound and featurings. Scary indeed. People on comments call it The immaculate demolition.

I'd rather have demos and unreleased stuff. Or totally new material.

they have not even heard it and there is no way its a full album of old hits ..it will just be one song - its clear why some fans are so worried its because she is in the studio with black musicians and they presume its going to be rap and there dreams of a pop dance track are shattered ..i liked crave and i like sickick version of frozen so im looking forward to it , it will be hated by those though who do not like trap music - i think they have made up their mind already 

On 12/23/2021 at 8:30 AM, Fabiolous said:

She can't release this for New Year's, no one can release new stuff over the holidays, I think the deadline was last Friday. We'll get it in January 

Just remember last year Gwen Stefani released Let Me Reintroduce Myself in New Year's Eve. I don't think that it has changed in less than a year.

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

News of Madonna says it's probably an album of old hits with new sound and featurings. Scary indeed. People on comments call it The immaculate demolition.

I'd rather have demos and unreleased stuff. Or totally new material.

I doubt that. It would most likely be bonus tracks on the reissues, not a whole separate new album. 

5 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

they have not even heard it and there is no way its a full album of old hits ..it will just be one song - its clear why some fans are so worried its because she is in the studio with black musicians and they presume its going to be rap and there dreams of a pop dance track are shattered ..i liked crave and i like sickick version of frozen so im looking forward to it , it will be hated by those though who do not like trap music - i think they have made up their mind already 

I agree which is sad, as it’s too soon to be stereotyping. She’s been working with black artists for decades and the results have generally been nice I’d say. 

It reminds me of that awful Thriller25 anniversary issue with the black eyes piss reworking the tracks as bonus material.

This is not aimed at old fans anyway, it's just her trying to appeal to a new generation like so many did before her until they realized that the only way to succeed at it is to just put the original material out there and let people appropriate it. It seems like Hard Candy was her Let's Dance and she's in her Late 80's Mid 90's in Bowie Years. MDNA = Tonight, Rebel Heart = Never Let Me Down, Madame X = Black Tie White Noise (though i think it's more like her 1. Outside with the messy concept and all) 

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

She is in the studio, OK, the rest is pure speculation.

It doesn't mean she is releasing anything soon.

Keep in mind that Adele's 30 took 3 years to get a release and Rihanna's next album has been ready for at least 5 years.

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring. She really needs to stay away from Kanye as much as she can.

30 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is this reliable? 

To be honest, I don't know. It may just be speculation. I haven't read her post when she announced more guests.

29 minutes ago, Shoful said:

We’re probably getting demos with the deluxe editions. I think that this is a side project that was only thought of more recently 

I really hope you're right!

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

Keep in mind that Adele's 30 took 3 years to get a release and Rihanna's next album has been ready for at least 5 years.

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring. She really needs to stay away from Kanye as much as she can.

She said surprises in the New Year. 
I don’t agree with Kanye’s political views, but he did a good job on Rebel Heart. 

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

The lyrics on the sheet she was holding were frozen but with additional new lyrics , its deffo frozen turned into a duet 

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It reminds me of that awful Thriller25 anniversary issue with the black eyes piss reworking the tracks as bonus material.

This is not aimed at old fans anyway, it's just her trying to appeal to a new generation like so many did before her until they realized that the only way to succeed at it is to just put the original material out there and let people appropriate it. It seems like Hard Candy was her Let's Dance and she's in her Late 80's Mid 90's in Bowie Years. MDNA = Tonight, Rebel Heart = Never Let Me Down, Madame X = Black Tie White Noise (though i think it's more like her 1. Outside with the messy concept and all) 

She's still in her Tin Machine phase.

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Isn't she name quoted in one of their tracks (terrible, terrible albums btw) ? Maybe that's what she's doing here, Mike Dean, Swae Lee etc..are her Ttin Machine.

Lets hope Madonna's Tin Machine phase wont last much longer, I dont think my poor heart can take any more Madame X 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Isn't she name quoted in one of their tracks (terrible, terrible albums btw) ? Maybe that's what she's doing here, Mike Dean, Swae Lee etc..are her Ttin Machine.

I REMEMBER NOW :

They made a joke in the lyrics of one track about Sean Penn beating her and they got shit for it from the press (it was around 1989). Bowie even said later it was in poor taste.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic