Jump to content

Madonna Back In The Studio!


Shoful
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont think a lot of fans care because they see swae lee and jozzy and think we are getting a rap track lol if it was stuart price im sure it would be getting a lot more attention - i cant help but wonder its frozen turned into a duet and it will be part of a deluxe edition of ray of light 

The morale in here is at an all time fucking low. She’s in the studio and no one has anything to say :dead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing like getting your hopes up for some magic, only to end up getting kicked in the nuts.  Kinda sums up our existence as Madonna fans these days. But hey, something good might come from this, atleast she is back in the studio again and working hard. 2022 will be an eventful year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

The morale in here is at an all time fucking low. She’s in the studio and no one has anything to say :dead:

They're too busy crying over photohsop on her pics to enjoy life, poor souls ? 

On a less pathetic note: LET'S GO F4GGOTS, NEW MUSIC ON THE WAY, LET'S FUCKING GOOO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

They're too busy crying over photohsop on her pics to enjoy life, poor souls ? 

On a less pathetic note: LET'S GO F4GGOTS, NEW MUSIC ON THE WAY, LET'S FUCKING GOOO

Yeah lets goooooooooooooooooooooo. More cringe autotune trap rap bullshit. OMG LIFE IS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD Artists are Here to disturb the peace??? Stans unite! death to anyone who dares criticizes Madonna?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

So apparently she's re-recording Frozen... I love this Frozen revival! I can't wait to hear the new version 

Me too! I’m really excited to see what changes on it! I wonder if she’ll give us a completely new take on her end. Like none of the original vocals, all new. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI featured this topic
1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Would she really go into the studio for one track??!  Didn't she record her portion of Levitating in her bathroom? I think she's gonna give us some stuff cuz she knows the wait is gonna be long with this Biopic. 

I predict whatever she is working on will be released by New Years, but dont quote me on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Would she really go into the studio for one track??!  Didn't she record her portion of Levitating in her bathroom? I think she's gonna give us some stuff cuz she knows the wait is gonna be long with this Biopic. 

i like her vocals on levitating remix  -i think you are right about the biopic ..she is giving us a treat before she starts filming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Would she really go into the studio for one track??!  Didn't she record her portion of Levitating in her bathroom? I think she's gonna give us some stuff cuz she knows the wait is gonna be long with this Biopic. 

How I'd be happy if this were true, but unfortunately I'm not convinced. Not hyped just for a new rendition of such a classic, different thing would be if this recording were intended to be part of a 4, 5 tracks EP, including brand new songs (wich, once again, is something I don't see coming yet)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My other thought was that she may be rerecording a few songs for the movie. Updated version of her classics to be used for the film. ?.  I mean, the way they used her music in IGTTYAS was awesome. And the use of Secret Garden in Filth and Wisdom was cool too. I could see her wanting to have a cohesive sound for the movie possibly. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

My other thought was that she may be rerecording a few songs for the movie. Updated version of her classics to be used for the film. ?

nah i dont think she will change her music - she will be in the studio again though when who ever plays her records ..i think its frozen duet in the style sickick has done ..its obviously inspired her 

Edited by beautifulkiller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'M SO EXCITED

New music is exacly what I was expecting from her. Maybe it's just something for the New Years Eve, but I hope she gets excited for a new album. I miss the days when she worked on an album for six months and then release it already. Like Music being out only 2 years after ROL, and AL 2 years after DWT. Things don't need always to take ages. She don't need to make a tour for every album.

I think an album BEFORE the biopic would be perfect. I suspect when an artist release a movie and album at the same time, that usually means bad promo. That reminds me of Bionic/Burlesque by Christina Aguilera, released together so quickly and forgotten fast. I hope whatever is in store for us, turns out to be great. We deserve a nice 40th career anniversary.

A gay can dream, right? LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

I'M SO EXCITED

New music is exacly what I was expecting from her. Maybe it's just something for the New Years Eve, but I hope she gets excited for a new album. I miss the days when she worked on an album for six months and then release it already. Like Music being out only 2 years after ROL, and AL 2 years after DWT. Things don't need always to take ages. She don't need to make a tour for every album.

I think an album BEFORE the biopic would be perfect. I suspect when an artist release a movie and album at the same time, that usually means bad promo. That reminds me of Bionic/Burlesque by Christina Aguilera, released together so quickly and forgotten fast. I hope whatever is in store for us, turns out to be great. We deserve a nice 40th career anniversary.

A gay can dream, right? LOL

she doesnt need to make a tour for a new album anymore now that her contract ended :) i just dont feel she is as inspired to make music ..madame x was a fluke she did not intend to record a new album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah lets goooooooooooooooooooooo. More cringe autotune trap rap bullshit. OMG LIFE IS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD Artists are Here to disturb the peace??? Stans unite! death to anyone who dares criticizes Madonna?

Grow up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Grow up!

Been a Madonna fan since 83 man, I suggest you grow up before you start telling anyone else what to do. Not really your place to interfere in an argument that he and I were having. That comment was directed at me because the stans dont like facing reality. I cant tell yet if your intelligent or an idiot to be honest. Is it a problem that I am not jumping for joy about a crappy remix with over autotuned vocals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow this topic did not turn out how I thought it would :dead:

 

Anywho…. imagine an entire album of her rapping like in Future. Me legit in heaven. Imma be forcing all my straight friends to blast that shit at every party. Imma hook that shit up to the gym speakers. Imma blast it at the grocery store. I’ll he a walking Future man. I be like:

05B42AEE-0CC6-4C99-B2E6-F4E7BD456CF2.thumb.jpeg.083e32ab946ccc9f0c3893d581d77f17.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...