Madonna Back In The Studio!

Shoful

14 minutes ago, Alpha said:

She would not make a bunch of money off madame x dvds lol 

Also what was the last dvd taylor released? 

Well I only own her one for Fearless Tour and I appreciate how it is not over edited crap. In terms of Madame X DVD I was just meaning that the fans would buy it, not that there would be some huge market in the mainstream, which I am sure you knew very well but had to be a smartass about it like usual. If your this much of a troll in real life, I am honestly surprised how you have not managed to have your neck snapped by now.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Well I only own her one for Fearless Tour and I appreciate how it is not over edited crap. In terms of Madame X DVD I was just meaning that the fans would buy it, not that there would be some huge market in the mainstream, which I am sure you knew very well but had to be a smartass about it like usual.

And what year was that babe? 

3 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

While I don’t buy them anymore, I don’t get NOT releasing physicals, like even if they don’t bring in millions they must bring in something and it keeps the fan happy

Well tell that to this bitch Alpha. Had to come in and start trolling about a simple comment.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

A lady NEVER reveals her age! But judging by you telling me my dad should've pulled out and calling me a "bitch" I'm guessing you're a snowflake boomer

As I recall I said your father should have pulled out because you started trolling first like you usually do. Also the Boomer insult is kinda old by now lol. Try better next time.

Why be a troll about my original comment that had nothing to do with other artists. I said I would like a physical DVD as I am a collector of all Madonna's stuff and you seemed to have a problem with that.

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

How old are you?

Gorrrl...bad weather tornado spin the truth destroy!

As I recall I said your father should have pulled out because you started trolling first like you usually do. Also the Boomer insult is kinda old by now lol. Try better next time.

Oh yes the should've pulled out comment is so new and fresh! No wonder you still want a "dvd" (even when a 4k or bluray is much better physical content)

37 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I mean its like laserdisc, i love it and collect it but im not in some delusion that its nothing but a niche thing.

Lol laserdiscs are like those big floppy discs we had for computers. Ok maybe not everything will make a comeback lol

I'd be down for a physical bluray/4k disc for MX. Too many streaming platforms. And half yhe movies I love get dropped by places like Netflix.

But ya, Frozen 2.0. Bring it

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Lol laserdiscs are like those big floppy discs we had for computers. Ok maybe not everything will make a comeback lol

I'd be down for a physical bluray/4k disc for MX. Too many streaming platforms. And half yhe movies I love get dropped by places like Netflix.

But ya, Frozen 2.0. Bring it

Laserdiscs are AMAZING! i have a few japanese anime on Laserdisc. I geek out over old tech and love how big the art is

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Laserdiscs are AMAZING! i have a few japanese anime on Laserdisc. I geek out over old tech and love how big the art is

Lol I just realized I have been saying DVD when I just meant a disk this whole time, anyway you know what I mean now. Just something physical like how I always buy her albums on Vinyl.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic