Jump to content

Madonna Back In The Studio!


Shoful
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont mind it , i think you have a issue with madonna being sexual at her age - i get a sense you do which is funny because this is exactly what she is doing it for :) you seem to think her instagram is ruining her reputation like she didnt release truth or dare or the sex book or flash her nipples on stage or say that she felt like blowing up the whitehouse at a protest march lol ..

I dont have a problem with her being sexual as long as the music is great, something that the track sex does not achieve. Regarding her media, I could care less if it was ruining her reputation as long as she was not trying to be relevant again. But since she seems to be trying to get hits by collaborating, it bothers me she is self destroying. But I have some positivity going into 2022 for her new projects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I dont have a problem with her being sexual as long as the music is great, something that the track sex does not achieve. Regarding her media, I could care less if it was ruining her reputation as long as she was not trying to be relevant again. But since she seems to be trying to get hits by collaborating, it bothers me she is self destroying. But I have some positivity going into 2022 for her new projects.

again you are talking like you are the worlds best music critic lol ...you are not ..i see the shade you throw at madonna in all of your posts - im just glad she is ALIVE and recording unlike a lot of her peers so whatever

Edited by beautifulkiller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

again you are talking like you are the worlds best music critic lol ...you are not 

hahhahhahaha. I was not telling you that you need to agree with my opinions, we all have our own tastes. That being said, the track sex has been almost universally slammed by most Madonna fans, you act like its an unpopular opinion because I despise that track when almost everyone else does also. But if you like it than, rock on my guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Don't have a temper tantrum on a social media forum and accuse someone of interfering in something private for responding.  It is nonsensical.  

You know, reading all these responses I am getting this morning made me realize I was way more drunk than I thought last night when I was on this forum arguing ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's cool.  Frozen is one of those songs that I have enjoyed countless remixes of, but nothing comes close to the original.

Monsieur Adi has done the finest interpretations of her older material since the maxi single days. He's been at the top of my producer/remixes list for her for the last decade. It's a crime he hasn't been asked to at least officially remix anything. Nile Rodgers would be fantastic. In a perfect parallel universe, she'd be working with Azealia Banks.

I agree with a poster here that there are definitely problematic undertones with the fans that hate anything to do with a rapper. But I also tthink lot of fans gave those collabs a chance and just didn't like the results. So they aren't excited anymore.

 I LOVE Missy Elliot, and was thrilled to hear she was working with M back in the day, and thought both her remixes with M were a disappointing mess. I talked so much shit about her collaboration with Avicci before I heard any of it. And that stuff ended up some of my favorite new M material of the last 20 years.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

just because you don't like something doesn't mean you speak for "most fans", 

most fans don't log on to message boards to begin with anyway. so you really just speak for the disgruntled fans who think madonna owes them something. Newsflash - she doesn't.

 

 

So I think Madonna owes me something because I dislike the track SEX? Oh dear god. I have supported her music for fucking forever and I want her to have success and relevance again, whats wrong with that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

listening to sex now - the rap is everything 
i can see how the song is a bit much for those that think having sex should stop after 50 
it was never meant to be the best song ever , its very tongue and cheek like "bitch im madonna " 

Edited by beautifulkiller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

listening to sex now - the rap is everything 
i can see how the song is a bit much for those that think having sex should stop after 50 
it was never meant to be the best song ever , its very tongue and cheek like "bitch im madonna " 

Imagine going into the studio with the mindset "hey guys, dont worry, its not gonna be the best song ever" Also, I have no issue with sex over 50, I am living proof of that???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

Its super funny how you think I dislike the song because of its sexual themes, I am a Prince fan for fucks sake?? I just dont like the track, it has nothing to do with the lyrics of the song.

some people think its ok for men to be sexual but have a issue when its a women ..its not meant to be some groundbreaking grammy award winning track its tongue and cheek 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

some people think its ok for men to be sexual but have a issue when its a women ..its not meant to be some groundbreaking grammy award winning track its tongue and cheek 

Again your trying to imply that I have an issue with Madonna being sexual over 50, which is not the case. Some of my favorite Madonna tracks are very sexual, I just dont like the song, its really not rocket science. You like it, I dont, simple as that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

i know what her mindset was when she was making sex record and it was not lets make the best song ever 

Really? you have first hand knowledge of precisely what was going on in Madonna's mind when she recorded the song? please do share your fountain of knowledge with those of us who are not enlightened:thinker:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

So I think Madonna owes me something because I dislike the track SEX? Oh dear god. I have supported her music for fucking forever and I want her to have success and relevance again, whats wrong with that?

like most madonna fans i was having an annoying day IRL and i just wanted a few likes online to get that dopamine hit Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Really? you have first hand knowledge of precisely what was going on in Madonna's mind when she recorded the song? please do share your fountain of knowledge with those of us who are not enlightened:thinker:

She wanted to make a song that made people say or think "urggg she is too old for this " .
you are so patronising , i have often found that a lot of fans of dead artists are really mean to madonna or about her music ..wonder why 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Really? you have first hand knowledge of precisely what was going on in Madonna's mind when she recorded the song? please do share your fountain of knowledge with those of us who are not enlightened:thinker:

do you think prince wanted to make the best song ever when he wrote pussy control lol ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

She wanted to make a song that made people say or think "urggg she is too old for this " .
you are so patronising , i have often found that a lot of fans of dead artists are really mean to madonna or about her music ..wonder why 

I am a fan of artists alive and dead because I have been around for some time myself. You really assume a lot about me even though you dont know me at all. I supported Madonna in the Erotica days when it was considered some terrible thing to do and who are you exactly. I have seen Madonna on each one of her tours and own all her albums. I became a fan of Madonna because of her music and that does not mean I should be forced to like every track she puts out or agree with all her stunts just because I am a fan. Grow Up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

I am a fan of artists alive and dead because I have been around for some time myself. You really assume a lot about be even though you dont know me at all. I supported Madonna in the Erotica days when it was considered some terrible thing to do and who are you exactly. I have seen Madonna on each one of her tours and own all her albums. I became a fan of Madonna because of her music and that does not mean I should be forced to like every track she puts out or agree with all her stunts just because I am a fan. Grow Up.

get off my pole 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...