Jump to content

Madonna Back In The Studio!


Shoful
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, professormouse said:

Because that single is her turning into a cartoon.
Is the polite answer.
Or disappearing up her own arse is the more obvious description.


The worst thing you can do to any artist is ignore them.
Sex was genius.

You and I both know that but there are those here who seem to view it as a masterpiece?? and a great statement about her artistic creativity LMFAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather M seek out new producers rather than working with the ones she's already worked with. She doesn't need to release another ROL or Confessions (at least I hope she doesn't). She needs to release a new, fresh-sounding album like she did with Madame X.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Askeroff said:

So its already Friday in Australia

no sign of Sickick version release

i guess it only means Madonna with Swae Lee version will comes soon

and it looks was like it was her  last minute decision make this vers of remix

 

Sickick cant release the full version, he has tons of full versions of other well known songs on youtube but not on spotify. I think he cant release it on spotify due to rights/legal reasons,.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

News of Madonna says it's probably an album of old hits with new sound and featurings. Scary indeed. People on comments call it The immaculate demolition.

I'd rather have demos and unreleased stuff. Or totally new material.

they have not even heard it and there is no way its a full album of old hits ..it will just be one song - its clear why some fans are so worried its because she is in the studio with black musicians and they presume its going to be rap and there dreams of a pop dance track are shattered ..i liked crave and i like sickick version of frozen so im looking forward to it , it will be hated by those though who do not like trap music - i think they have made up their mind already 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 8:30 AM, Fabiolous said:

She can't release this for New Year's, no one can release new stuff over the holidays, I think the deadline was last Friday. We'll get it in January 

Just remember last year Gwen Stefani released Let Me Reintroduce Myself in New Year's Eve. I don't think that it has changed in less than a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

News of Madonna says it's probably an album of old hits with new sound and featurings. Scary indeed. People on comments call it The immaculate demolition.

I'd rather have demos and unreleased stuff. Or totally new material.

I doubt that. It would most likely be bonus tracks on the reissues, not a whole separate new album. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

they have not even heard it and there is no way its a full album of old hits ..it will just be one song - its clear why some fans are so worried its because she is in the studio with black musicians and they presume its going to be rap and there dreams of a pop dance track are shattered ..i liked crave and i like sickick version of frozen so im looking forward to it , it will be hated by those though who do not like trap music - i think they have made up their mind already 

I agree which is sad, as it’s too soon to be stereotyping. She’s been working with black artists for decades and the results have generally been nice I’d say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It reminds me of that awful Thriller25 anniversary issue with the black eyes piss reworking the tracks as bonus material.

This is not aimed at old fans anyway, it's just her trying to appeal to a new generation like so many did before her until they realized that the only way to succeed at it is to just put the original material out there and let people appropriate it. It seems like Hard Candy was her Let's Dance and she's in her Late 80's Mid 90's in Bowie Years. MDNA = Tonight, Rebel Heart = Never Let Me Down, Madame X = Black Tie White Noise (though i think it's more like her 1. Outside with the messy concept and all) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

She is in the studio, OK, the rest is pure speculation.

It doesn't mean she is releasing anything soon.

Keep in mind that Adele's 30 took 3 years to get a release and Rihanna's next album has been ready for at least 5 years.

 

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring. She really needs to stay away from Kanye as much as she can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PlayPause said:

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

She is in the studio, OK, the rest is pure speculation.

 

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring.

My post is just my thoughts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is this reliable? 

To be honest, I don't know. It may just be speculation. I haven't read her post when she announced more guests.

29 minutes ago, Shoful said:

We’re probably getting demos with the deluxe editions. I think that this is a side project that was only thought of more recently 

I really hope you're right!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

She is in the studio, OK, the rest is pure speculation.

It doesn't mean she is releasing anything soon.

Keep in mind that Adele's 30 took 3 years to get a release and Rihanna's next album has been ready for at least 5 years.

 

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring. She really needs to stay away from Kanye as much as she can.

She said surprises in the New Year. 
I don’t agree with Kanye’s political views, but he did a good job on Rebel Heart. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

So many people making assumptions about Frozen, a new album, re-recorded tracks but no-one will say where their info came from.

She is in the studio, OK, the rest is pure speculation.

It doesn't mean she is releasing anything soon.

Keep in mind that Adele's 30 took 3 years to get a release and Rihanna's next album has been ready for at least 5 years.

 

Swae Lee and Mike Dean. How boring. She really needs to stay away from Kanye as much as she can.

The lyrics on the sheet she was holding were frozen but with additional new lyrics , its deffo frozen turned into a duet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It reminds me of that awful Thriller25 anniversary issue with the black eyes piss reworking the tracks as bonus material.

This is not aimed at old fans anyway, it's just her trying to appeal to a new generation like so many did before her until they realized that the only way to succeed at it is to just put the original material out there and let people appropriate it. It seems like Hard Candy was her Let's Dance and she's in her Late 80's Mid 90's in Bowie Years. MDNA = Tonight, Rebel Heart = Never Let Me Down, Madame X = Black Tie White Noise (though i think it's more like her 1. Outside with the messy concept and all) 

She's still in her Tin Machine phase.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Isn't she name quoted in one of their tracks (terrible, terrible albums btw) ? Maybe that's what she's doing here, Mike Dean, Swae Lee etc..are her Ttin Machine.

Lets hope Madonna's Tin Machine phase wont last much longer, I dont think my poor heart can take any more Madame X 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...