Steven Klein's boyfriend (?) insults Madonna on IG

Régine Filange

I just hate all this drama that serves no purpose at all. Madonna is a controversial figure and if she had social media back in the 80's and 90's we would be seeing the same type of bullshit directed against her. Age is just the newest thing her haters use against her, it has always been something.

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

Screenshot_20211224-181909_Instagram.jpg

Such a drama queen. He should apologize privately and get over himself. I hope M really did unfollow him and if not she should so he can stay in his feelings. Although what he said about her boyfriend isn't surprising, it was petty of him to rant about it and threaten blackmail on social media.

1 minute ago, Luci nln said:

Such a drama queen. He should apologize privately and get over himself. I hope M really did unfollow him and if not she should so he can stay in his feelings. Although what he said about her boyfriend isn't surprising, it was petty of him to rant about it and threaten blackmail on social media.

Yeah, who spit in this dudes tofu.

If She didnt posted the get a job thing on first place, i think She wouldnt get the paid boyfriend answer. Just think a little.

The apology thing...seems forced. She is Madonna and he is who?... I like her work but i dont defend her With blind eyes...

Edited by MartineX (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, MartineX said:

If She didnt posted the get a job thing on first place, i think She wouldnt get the paid boyfriend answer. Just think a little.

The apology thing...seems forced. She is Madonna and he is who?... I like her work but i dont defend her With blind eyes...

The get a job thing wasent about him, already stated. He overreacted