Steven Klein's boyfriend (?) insults Madonna on IG

Régine Filange

18 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

FHWY93PXMBEtRb-?format=jpg&name=largeFHWnlk9XEAApPTd?format=jpg&name=large

he also posted a story saying she should start showing us her real face, and then he posted a simple "my bad y'all" like nothing happened

Steven Klein's boyfriend calling Madonna a old sugar mommy, Bitch, I'm sure Steven isn't 30 years old.

He also says Madonna hides behind filters, bitch, have you seen your boyfriend's Instagram pictures?

Steven deserves someone better than you

3 hours ago, MartineX said:

If She didnt posted the get a job thing on first place, i think She wouldnt get the paid boyfriend answer. Just think a little.

The apology thing...seems forced. She is Madonna and he is who?... I like her work but i dont defend her With blind eyes...

First “get a job thing” didn’t address towards anyone particular and that could mean anything. This dude try to blackmail her publicly, shame her looks, I never in my life saw so much hate thrown at someone, all Madonna fans should defend her because it something completely unacceptable. If you don’t want to defend her from blatant hate maybe you the one with blind eyes…

He was either high as a kite or he's just as dumb as a brick (or both) which his apology seems to validate. He thinks she will be good with him after he said what he said, saying what he really thinks about her ? Maybe she and Klein should try hanging out with something else than tools and have relationships with adults for a change. I'm not even saying someone their age but at least men who are not empty shells. 

On the bright side maybe what we'llget out of it is the end of her professional relationship with Klein. He's also a model for Mert & Marcus so it's more likely this will mark the end of his "modeling career".

5 hours ago, MartineX said:

If She didnt posted the get a job thing on first place, i think She wouldnt get the paid boyfriend answer. Just think a little.

The apology thing...seems forced. She is Madonna and he is who?... I like her work but i dont defend her With blind eyes...

He said her video wasn't about him i-

And i doubt Madonna had a gun pointed at him telling him to write a fake apology

38 minutes ago, proxy said:

I really doubt that Ahlamalik is a empty shell, he's dancer and I'm pretty sure they have artistic connection between them.

Judging from his past Insta posts filled with antivax and anti masks messages, i truly hope they don't have mind connection otherwise Klein's side piece is right, we really don't know her :/

30 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Judging from his past Insta posts filled with antivax and anti masks messages, i truly hope they don't have mind connection otherwise Klein's side piece is right, we really don't know her :/

Oh please, Madonna is not antivax and anti masks, she donated 2 millions to find vaccine for covid image.thumb.png.b435c3e8ca1c92c649478de6b0a6916b.png

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

He said her video wasn't about him i-

And i doubt Madonna had a gun pointed at him telling him to write a fake apology

who talked about "Guns"? You. I was mostly talking about her "influence"....and I wonder what those private things was he talking about...she is a great artist....but what do you really know about her? Nothing.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

I know she's not. I was talking about what he shared on IG during the 1st lockdown. He did not sound very bright...

No he did not sound bright at all. He was even posting content from Farrakhan, which Madonna reposted too.

And don’t get me started on Demon Semen…

1 hour ago, MartineX said:

who talked about "Guns"? You. I was mostly talking about her "influence"....and I wonder what those private things was he talking about...she is a great artist....but what do you really know about her? Nothing.

he literally mentioned them? :rip: faceapp, 'paying' her boyfriend etc. even tho i think he said the second one just to insult her  :rip:

if madonna was doing weird things in her life we would've heard about them already, she's madonna and famous for 40 years

47 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

he literally mentioned them? :rip: faceapp, 'paying' her boyfriend etc. even tho i think he said the second one just to insult her  :rip:

if madonna was doing weird things in her life we would've heard about them already, she's madonna and famous for 40 years

Maybe she is sacrificing babies for the Adrenachrome after all ????

Say what you want about Malik, but the boy has talent. He's a great dancer and is kinda well known by his talent and not just because of his relationship with Madonna. Even Debi Mazar has said good things about him and, idk, I believe more in one of Madonna's closest friends rather than in Steven Klein's current boytoy during a rant.
I don't know Madonna's relationship with him closely, but I think that, as long as she's happy and confortable, everything's good.

I think we should all pretend Madonna’s post was about us and record our own retaliation to her, exposing her for the bitch she is. 

WHERE IS THE REINVENTION TOUR YOU PROMISED BITCH?!??!? GET A JOB?!? YOU THINK BEING THE QUEEN OF POP IS A JOB?!?? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU !!! GET BACK IN THE MILK BATH WITH ROSE PETALS WHERE YOU BELONG!!

Something like that.