Celebrities Madonna has never met

androiduser

I know it is difficult to say, but can we at least presume which celebrities M has never met? Of course, not counting the ones from previous decades and those who died before she was famous, but I'm asking mostly about her peers.

I know she never met Freddie Mercury. There are some fake montages on the internet, but Madonna and Freddie had never met in real life.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I dont think Madonna ever met Elvis Presley when she was young, I ask because there is a rumor thats been floating around for years about some picture of her getting an autograph signed by him.

Here is the photo, the girl looks a lot like Madonna

3.bp_.blogspot.comelvis_signing_an_autog

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

According to Michelle Visage Madonna has been asked to be a judge on RPDR for years but it depends on M's schedule and if she actually wants to do it or not

I would assume Madonna asks for too much money. But with the new management and the Warner deal, someone might talk some sense into her. The 15th season will be filmed in 2022, Gaga was the special guest for the first episode of season 10, we might get Madonna for season 15. I'm guessing RuPaul will go all out for that. 

Madonna likes Depeche Mode and was inspired while making the COADF album but I don't know if she met the band, though they used to be on the same recording label back in 80s and 90s (back when Sire records has a partnership with Mute records to release DM album in North American territory).

On the other hand, not sure if she met Duran Duran back in 1984 when she attended the Sing Blue Silver tour with Nile Rodgers (times when Nile had a collaboration with the band).

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I would assume Madonna asks for too much money. But with the new management and the Warner deal, someone might talk some sense into her. The 15th season will be filmed in 2022, Gaga was the special guest for the first episode of season 10, we might get Madonna for season 15. I'm guessing RuPaul will go all out for that. 

Guest judges don’t get paid

36 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Guest judges don’t get paid

And maybe they are scripted, I mean, with some plot ideas for the show, that don't forget is a reality - a """reality""".

No money and scripted and M says "sure... I'll go to RPDR, right now!".

But, in the other hand, promotion is promotion and for make money everything could be possible to promote the re-releases, for example.

Madonna probably met Ru Paul when he was an act the Pyramid club and she was a regular. He attended the Music album launch in Los Angeles.

It's hard to know whom she met and who she didn't especially since she's throwing these oscars parties. For instance she obviously met Sinead O connor whom attended Christopher exhibit's at JPG shop in 1990. I think she said she met Whitney because they had they had the same vocal teacher, Joan Lader, and they used to have appointments right before and after each others. What puzzlesme is how she managed to avoid Debbie Harry all these years when they have so many friends in common. Harry said they met briefly when Madonna attended one of her solo shows in LA in 1993. We don't know if she met Bowie outside of this pic together backstage durng his 87 tour. She met Warhol many times, he took her pic, went to her wedding, goose & tom tom play, like a virgin album launch, virgin tour...but we don't have pics of them together. So there are a lot of people she met many times and their meetings are not immortalized. I wonder if she met James Stewart. Her favourite actor (or so she said in the 80's). There's this incredible story recounted by Dominique Dunne (Griffin's father) in Vanity Fair about the 1991 Oscars, when she entered the room with Michael Jackson at Spago, James Stewart jumped on his chair to have a better look at them.

I'm positive she never met Nancy "throat goat" Reagan though.^^