Ever mistook anyone for Madonna?

Bobo

In college and the late '80's I sometimes would wear the top half of a suit with whatever was close to hand.
Lost count of the number of times a girl, in a club/bar,
I was chatting to would ask if she could borrow it....for a while.
They would then roll up the sleeves, so you could see the lining and act like U-know-who....a bit.
:thinker:

I don't know if this fits but picture this...Hong Kong....1996....nathan Road night market.....

I came across CD stall after CD stall, with bootlegs galore. I was so excited to see compilation after compilation of Madonna. The images of Madonna, some live images from various tours and some arty ones beautifully designed. I scooped up every one of those bad boys....and the next night i returned and bought more. My luggage full of these amazing items and couldn't wait to get back to London to play them. I now owned at least 25 of them.

After a long flight home with my amazing finds on my mind, without even unpacking, i shoved the first one into my player, and the music played. I froze as some random female with a speech impediment and a Chinese accent blared out of my speakers. Put the next one in, and the next...the same female. 

I grabbed one of the cases and should have known....when i saw that "Like a Virgin" was mispelt with "Like a Wirgin". 

I have never got over this moment and was taught several lessons...