Madonna accuses Tory Lanez of copying 'Into The Groove' in his latest track 'Pluto's Last Comet'

Brendanlovesu1

5 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Speaking of Brown, I'll never forgive M for passing on "Don't Wake Me Up". 

It was never intended for Madonna.

from Orbits old twitter account:

June 11, 2012

'DWMU' was never a track intended for for M. The song was written and recorded over a year ago, around the time of 'Fame', but it was then put on hold. And now is on 'Fortune'.

It was released on his album on 10th December and already has nearly 3 million Spotify streams. It's not really good enough to be a publicity stunt for her. It's literally a copy and paste of the YCD remix without her vocals, so I'm not buying that assertion.

At least Sickick's track was unusual and interesting and made sense for TikTok and hence for her to get involved. This blatant rip off is just not very good.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

It was released on his album on 10th December and already has nearly 3 million Spotify streams. It's not really good enough to be a publicity stunt for her. It's literally a copy and paste of the YCD remix without her vocals, so I'm not buying that assertion.

At least Sickick's track was unusual and interesting and made sense for TikTok and hence for her to get involved. This blatant rip off is just not very good.

i think she was deadly serious when she messaged , she is starting to bite on instagram and i am here for it  - ive always loved it when she claps back 

Not to bring more negativity into this thread but I still can't process this comment by one of his fans

0gaR8hr.png

Is this generation really THAT ignorant about Madonna's career / achievements? My God. I guess the upside is that he implied that Madonna looks 13 years younger, lol.

Anyways, the instrumental is a blatant ripoff of "Into The Groove". They deserve proper credit.