Madonnas current state of mind

beautifulkiller

20 hours ago, MartineX said:

I used to think like that. 

Bitch, let her go down with a bang? and you are her fan... Some went down with a bang and it wasnt good. Bang bang

Pissing off for just pissing off with no valid reason...just for being...: hey, see my underwear for the very 100000000000 time! It comes to a place where actually isnt pissing anyone at all... it's more like rolling my eyes and "yawn". 

The lady is a tramp and going gaga (there is no reference to Stefani Germanotta in my comment).

I wonder if 50 cent would do it. 

fashion that is just a world of futility, vanity, and ego. Pass.

Ummmm okay? Why are you such a hateful B*tch in this channel? Oh your one of those b*tchy, anal-retentive queens arent you ? Another gay Karen??? Gays like you are why we are given a bad rap!! Go hate somewhere else please! 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

1 hour ago, madonafrk said:

Ummmm okay? Why are you such a hateful B*tch in this channel? Oh your one of those b*tchy, anal-retentive queens arent you ? Another gay Karen??? Gays like you are why we are given a bad rap!! Go hate somewhere else please! 

Edited by MartineX (see edit history)

It’s hard to figure out Madonna’s state of mind. When she had that fight with 50 cent a few weeks ago, I thought she seemed depressed. Well, If she was(and now I think the opposite), she bounced back quickly. Honestly, I can never figure her out which is partly why I’m so drawn to her(besides her music).