Madonnas current state of mind

beautifulkiller

I'm trying to figure out what madonnas current state of mind is in regards to her social media - is it art - is it to provoke - does she really think this is what her fans want in regards to her photoshoots - what is the purpose of it all ? is she just having fun because i could not stop laughing at her picture of her under the bed with her bum out ( i hope it was meant to be funny )
I do not think its vanity because just a year or so back she was posting the most unflattering selfies and videos ever and i don't think she is trying to fool people into thinking she actually looks 20 years old  - i see her instagram following has gone up in numbers too 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

She’s just following the footsteps of the one who’s at the top of the instagram totem pole. 

The one who doesn’t look like her photos in real life. The one who looks exactly like this

image.thumb.jpeg.a4ac5073d9c6aed4bbc39f376db491e0.jpeg

so its business then ? Im not sure ..there is a reason behind all of these photoshoots because most of the time she posts a normal pic and then when you look through them ..she is flashing her knickers or ass or humping something lol and her instagram videos where she is mocking herself and people saying she should not be using filters ..

Someone showed her FaceApp and she got obsessed as she got obsessed with autotune. Still can't believe it was used for V Magazine too, a professional fashion magazine... I also think she's posting more photos with outfits now cuz she knows she can use FaceApp and make her face look younger 

9 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Someone showed her FaceApp and she got obsessed as she got obsessed with autotune. Still can't believe it was used for V Magazine too, a professional fashion magazine... I also think she's posting more photos with outfits now cuz she knows she can use FaceApp and make her face look younger 

Nah i really think she just enjoys pissing people off including her fans , touching up her face in edits is her new grills lol it seems to be really grinding the gears of people too ...there is no way that ass pic under the bed was her being serious and messing about with photoshop , i dont think its insecurity as much as some fans would think or hope , its not she would not do tv interviews if it was or appear at gigs etc etc - i mean if you look at her recent pics she is posing as if she is sitting on her own face lol 

She's bored because nobody is paying attention to her.

She only exists if she has a camera on her...otherwise her ego disappears.

She used to be Midas, everything she touched turned to gold, now she is a prisoner of her own fame and fortune, a vampire desperate to get her youth back....

She needs to get out of her bathroom and out of her mirror, and get away from the kiss-asses around her.

2 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

She's bored because nobody is paying attention to her.

She only exists if she has a camera on her...otherwise her ego disappears.

She used to be Midas, everything she touched turned to gold, now she is a prisoner of her own fame and fortune, a vampire desperate to get her youth back....

She needs to get out of her bathroom and out of her mirror, and get away from the kiss-asses around her.

it may be boredom but i do not think its any of the rest of the stuff you said lol 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

Nah i really think she just enjoys pissing people off including her fans , touching up her face in edits is her new grills lol it seems to be really grinding the gears of people too ...there is no way that ass pic under the bed was her being serious and messing about with photoshop 

she was always doing funny things like this on IG

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

she was always doing funny things like this on IG

well i missed the ass under the bed pics because that had me howling , the knife to the neck , the lifting the skirt up , she is making a statement but what ? her instagram has totally changed , gone are her little sing alongs with her kids now it seems like she is getting a full make up and hair and doing random photoshoots round the house lol 

Its really not very complicated. Madonna once had the world at her fingers, she was once the most powerful and influential woman on earth, she was so much more than just another popular celebrity. She is addicted to attention and power, she herself has said this on many occasions as far back as the 80's with conquering the world and stuff like that. Now, she is irrelevant in the mainstreams eyes and uses her social media as a way to court controversy to fuel her egotism. Pushing peoples buttons is the only type of power she still has these days, Her social media is a vanity project, she has become a prisoner of the power she used to have. Ambitious people like her suffer from extreme boredom and her social media is just a tool to try and combat this. Her children seem to be the only ones she is truly close to anymore, her boyfriend is nothing but a young sex toy and her circle consists of nothing but handlers. I also have a very strong suspicion she is using drugs right now, I have seen her talk about needing a hit in interviews and on her socials, her boyfriend got her into that I bet. This post is gonna trigger some people but you asked for reality and I gave it??

3 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

wow so many fans do not understand madonna lol you so throw shade sometimes its hard to tell if you are a fan or not - i dont think she sits at home worrying about being relevant ffs 

I never said she did, I said she was bored out of her mind and is using her social media to fuel her egotism.

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Its really not very complicated. Madonna once had the world at her fingers, she was once the most powerful and influential woman on earth, she was so much more than just another popular celebrity. She is addicted to attention and power, she herself has said this on many occasions as far back as the 80's with conquering the world and stuff like that. Now, she is irrelevant in the mainstreams eyes and uses her social media as a way to court controversy to fuel her egotism. Pushing peoples buttons is the only type of power she still has these days, Her social media is a vanity project, she has become a prisoner of the power she used to have. It is a consequence of the utterly ruthless ambition she was born with, ambitious people like her suffer from extreme boredom and her social media is just a tool to try and combat this. Lets just hope she gets inspired to make another album, that will do wonders for her state of mind and behavior on social media I think.  

i like her behaviour on social media :) speak for yourself 

12 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i like her behaviour on social media :) speak for yourself 

You started this topic asking for opinions and I gave you mine, dont get mad at me because I am dealing in reality. Ofcourse you like her behavior on social media, you would think Madonna had just created the next Mona Lisa if she took a shit right infront of you. 

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

You started this topic asking for opinions and I gave you mine, dont get mad at me because I am dealing in reality.

im blocking you , ive noticed you throwing shade a lot - i dont trust your opinion on madonna when you are a fan of other artists who are dead sorry ..ive noticed a lot of them hold a grudge against madonna sadly 

She is Madonna! She can do whatever she wants to do! It doesnt matter the reasons behind her actions~! In my world, she will always be relevant! There will never be anyone like her again! We are lucky enough to have been born and grow up in this day and age and have Madonna's style, influence and message to the world! 

Although I do miss the old days and how she use to be, especially her "Ray of Light" era! I hope she continues to make music and piss people off until the day she dies! She has conquered the world and much more! Let her go down/out with a BANG!!!!!! lol 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

im blocking you , ive noticed you throwing shade a lot - i dont trust your opinion on madonna when you are a fan of other artists who are dead sorry ..ive noticed a lot of them hold a grudge against madonna sadly 

How old are you exactly?????? Anyway, I hope you feel validated for blocking me. 

6 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i didnt expect you to make her sounds like a desperate housewife lol the shade in your post - least she is alive :)

Look man, there is no reason you should say you are gonna block someone because I responded to a post about her current state of mind. There are plenty of times I say very good things about her also. You, on the other hand, cant seem to bring yourself to ever say a word less than flattering. You would be a perfect handler for Madonna to hire. Madonna is not the only artist I am a fan of that I criticize for foolish behavior, I am on about 17 other forums.

Irrelevant?! :Madonna017:

Madonna could snap her fingers and be on ANYONE's new record. Madonna could snap her fingers and be photographed by ANY photographer she wants. She could snap her fingers and walk in ANY fashion runway show she wanted. She has basically worked with ANYONE who's ANYONE that was popular in the last 10 years. When Camilla Cabello accepted her MTV award she basically just slobbered on Madonna's dick for 5 minutes. How exactly is Madonna irrelevant? 

:Madonna007:

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Irrelevant?! :Madonna017:

Madonna could snap her fingers and be on ANYONE's new record. Madonna could snap her fingers and be photographed by ANY photographer she wants. She could snap her fingers and walk in ANY fashion runway show she wanted. She has basically worked with ANYONE who's ANYONE that was popular in the last 10 years. When Camilla Cabello accepted her MTV award she basically just slobbered on Madonna's dick for 5 minutes. How exactly is Madonna irrelevant? 

:Madonna007:

She is irrelevant in the MAINSTREAM PUBLIC'S EYES. I was not referring to the music industry or celebrity circles. 

21 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

people have got her so wrong including some of her fans especially the casual fans 

I dont know if you would call someone who has supported Madonna since 83 and been to all her tours and purchased nearly every magazine cover a casual fan.