Madonnas current state of mind

beautifulkiller

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Look man, there is no reason you should say you are gonna block someone because I responded to a post about her current state of mind. There are plenty of times I say very good things about her also. You, on the other hand, cant seem to bring yourself to ever say a word less than flattering. You would be a perfect handler for Madonna to hire.

its clear you are only interested in her music while i am interested in what she has to say and her statements too she is much more than a musical artist ..i dont think she is desperate for popularity either in fact if she was she would be going the wrong way about it lol - i get it you would prefer her to just stick to musical projects 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

its clear you are only interested in her music while i am interested in what she has to say and her statements too she is much more than a musical artist ..i dont think she is desperate for popularity either in fact if she was she would be going the wrong way about it lol - i get it you would prefer her to just stick to musical projects 

I agree with you, I dont think she is desperate for popularity either. I think she is desperate for the attention that comes with pushing peoples buttons because she gets her rocks off on it. Anyway, lets just look forward to the reissues for 2022. I honestly have no problem with you at all, you just seem to come after me and take my criticism for shade, when in reality, I am a life long Madonna fan who try's and see all aspects of her, the good and the bad. and who says, I want her to just stick to musical projects? I happen to be a supporter of her charity work because it is something that benefits people.

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I never said she did, I said she is egotistical and likes to push peoples buttons for attention because she is bored.

i do think maybe she is bored and having fun - the photos do look like she is having fun despite her not smiling but she cant afford to smile it causes wrinkles 

3 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i do think maybe she is bored and having fun - the photos do look like she is having fun despite her not smiling but she cant afford to smile it causes wrinkles 

Yeah its a shame though, I miss her smile and her adorable laugh. I have thought Madonna is sexy when she is acting natural and playful.

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I agree with you, I dont think she is desperate for popularity either. I think she is desperate for the attention that comes with pushing peoples buttons because she gets her rocks off on it. Anyway, lets just look forward to the reissues for 2022. I honestly have no problem with you at all, you just seem to come after me and take my criticism for shade, when in reality, I am a life long Madonna fan who try's and see all aspects of her, the good and the bad. and who says, I want her to just stick to musical projects? I happen to be a supporter of her charity work because it is something that benefits people.

I just think her ego is too big to worry about relevance etc i do not think she worries about these things - i think its because she is trying to prove that a 63 year old woman can be sexual but i dont think its a fight she is going to win :( 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

I just think her ego is too big to worry about relevance etc i do not think she worries about these things - i think its because she is trying to prove that a 63 year old woman can be sexual but i dont think its a fight she is going to win :( 

I think that Madonna is still very beautiful, but she should consider other options of how to present herself as sexual. Im talking about ditching the grills, and going for a look more like the Crave music video, I thought she was sexy as hell in that because it was tasteful and elegant.

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah its a shame though, I miss her smile and her adorable laugh. I have thought Madonna is sexy when she is acting natural and playful.

i miss her little guitar songs she used to do :( would be nice to just hear her sing once in a while too lol .photoshoots are relentless- i much prefer her funny videos even the filtered ones over these photoshoots all over her house and bathroom lol while she is trying to push buttons she is forgetting about her fans who love her music even though we will be getting something newish soon but although i still think the ass under the bed pic is the funniest thing she has ever done - i want more madonna humour and less warrior 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Its really not very complicated. Madonna once had the world at her fingers, she was once the most powerful and influential woman on earth, she was so much more than just another popular celebrity. She is addicted to attention and power, she herself has said this on many occasions as far back as the 80's with conquering the world and stuff like that. Now, she is irrelevant in the mainstreams eyes and uses her social media as a way to court controversy to fuel her egotism. Pushing peoples buttons is the only type of power she still has these days, Her social media is a vanity project, she has become a prisoner of the power she used to have. It is a consequence of the utterly ruthless ambition she was born with, ambitious people like her suffer from extreme boredom and her social media is just a tool to try and combat this. Her children seem to be the only ones she is truly close to anymore, her boyfriend is nothing but a young sex toy and her circle consists of nothing but handlers. I also have a very strong suspicion she is using drugs right now, I have seen her talk about needing a hit in interviews and on her socials, her boyfriend got her into that I bet. I bet this post is gonna trigger some people but you asked for reality and I gave it??

I really like to know your thoughts, although It's sad if this is true. I hope she's happy and having fun with all she has accomplished.

I think "pushing peoples buttons" all the time is getting tired. :Madonna021:

I dont think she is using drugs but i do think she got fond of pain killers when she had a bad hip and prob still takes them , i also think she was on steroids for her recovery and this caused her weightgain well this and not being able to work out - i dont think she smokes weed and i dont like the fact mike dean blows it all over her in the studio - yes he may need it to be creative but dont blow it on her when she is working lol  i always wonder if she was a little stoned due to passive weed smoking during her eurovision performance lol 

4 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

I really like to know your thoughts, although It's sad if this is true. I hope she's happy and having fun with all she has accomplished.

I think "pushing peoples buttons" all the time is getting tired. :Madonna021:

Yeah I agree. It would be really nice to see her do something less warrior for a change. I want chill and charming Madonna.

10 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont think she is using drugs but i do think she got fond of pain killers when she had a bad hip and prob still takes them , i also think she was on steroids for her recovery and this caused her weightgain well this and not being able to work out - i dont think she smokes weed and i dont like the fact mike dean blows it all over her in the studio - yes he may need it to be creative but dont blow it on her when she is working lol  i always wonder if she was a little stoned due to passive weed smoking during her eurovision performance lol 

hahahah im not judging but they can be very dangerous so I realized I needed to curb the habit. Its interesting that you mentioned the drugs and her face which is something I have been wondering about for awhile as opioids are known to cause swelling.

It's interesting, I was against filtering, but they are all doing it - just looked at Jlo, Kylie, Britney, Mariah - all have filtered their pics. So it's obviously the thing that's done these days. 

Madonna also looks amazing in real life, she looked in my opinion so good at her cabaret type show of Madame X - 

I don't think it's about being or not being relevant, I think it's about just acknowledging that social media is not real life and she's just using it for what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

hahahah im not judging her, I was addicted to pain killers for about a year once myself, but they can be very dangerous so I realized I needed to curb the habit. Its interesting that you mentioned the drugs and her face which is something I have been wondering about for awhile as opioids are known to cause swelling.

i dont think she is addicted i just think she is still in pain :( 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

It's interesting, I was against filtering, but they are all doing it - just looked at Jlo, Kylie, Britney, Mariah - all have filtered their pics. So it's obviously the thing that's done these days. 

Madonna also looks amazing in real life, she looked in my opinion so good at her cabaret type show of Madame X - 

I don't think it's about being or not being relevant, I think it's about just acknowledging that social media is not real life and she's just using it for what it is. 

The last time I saw Madonna in person was at one of her Madame X shows and she looked very beautiful, especially in the military hat and jacket which I thought was sexy.

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Yeah I agree. It would be really nice to see her do something less warrior for a change. I want chill and charming Madonna.

This! Last week I was watching her 2009 interview with Letterman, the one she says "would rather be hit by a train" than marry again ? so chill and charming as fuck! Things started to change during that time.. although she still gives nice interviews now and then, she used to be so cool and down to earth. 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

britney does videos though where she looks absolutely knackered , i always feel like she is still not very well and i like her a lot i just feel a bit concerned when i see her videos 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

britney does videos though where she looks absolutely knackered , i always feel like she is still not very well and i like her a lot i just feel a bit concerned when i see her videos 

Britney has been through hell and back recently. She is a sweetheart, I just really hope she can find herself again and come back stronger.

2 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

This! Last week I was watching her 2009 interview with Letterman, the one she says "would rather be hit by a train" than marry again ? so chill and charming as fuck! Things started to change during that time.. although she still gives nice interviews now and then, she used to be so cool and down to earth. 

I love Madonna on Letterman, they have some great chemistry. You are right about her marriage to Guy, something changed in her big time after that.

Just now, dontmindus said:

Now she always seems defensive like the years of being attacked and ridiculed has caught up with her and this is the result but then when i watched madame x tour she seemed so happy ..odd 

9 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

she looked older during these times than she does now on her instagram pics lol 

9 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

Now she always seems defensive like the years of being attacked and ridiculed has caught up with her and this is the result but then when i watched madame x tour she seemed so happy ..odd 

MXT film is amazing! Living in south america, I was only able to see in Paramount plus, it worth waiting. She really seems to be enjoying herself.