Madonna CD you've listened to the most this past month!

Voguerista

What Madonna CD have you been listening to the most this past month? This can include anything she's released or otherwise...and even if you've made your own CD of Madonna songs (or mixes etc).

That would be the Madame X Tour CD for me still. I can't get enough!! It's truly brilliant. I never tire of Madonna's powerfilled and arty quirkiness. 

none, really. I usually listen to music only at work. At home I watch netflix...lol

But the last week I've been trying to organize a folder full of demos to put on my phone. Jesus, I kinda gave up a few times... I'm not going to put every demo of every song in it. I wonder If I will ever finish this task...so much work.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

What Madonna CD have you been listening to the most this past month? This can include anything she's released or otherwise...and even if you've made your own CD of Madonna songs (or mixes etc).

That would be the Madame X Tour CD for me still. I can't get enough!! It's truly brilliant. I never tire of Madonna's powerfilled and arty quirkiness. 

MDNA and Rebel Heart ♥

26 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Hard Candy was on repeat in my car most of December. Also listened to Sticky and Sweet a good bit too.

I can see that. I go through my HC periods too. Hard Candy is fantastic as a begining to end listening experience.  It flows brilliantly and is produced well.  It is not a "selections" album to me though.  I prefer it and American Life as whole album listens.  Hard Candy ? is a fun album and The Sticky and Sweet Tour was incredible.  Long Live Mdolla!