Video of Madonna leaving Carbone Restaurant NYC

50ft Queenie

i feel like she cant work out as much due to her operation - well not like she used to do ..this said i think she is just enjoying life and food her fitness regime was too much at one point , i mean she looked ill on sticky on sweet - she looks healthy and that is the main thing :) her filtered pics on instagram are for me no different to her magazine shoots throughout her career and i also think she does it even more to rattle cages and it works :) she loves klien 

She looks flawless!

Re working out after a hip replacement - you can, but takes ages - Lisa Osborne the program director of Les Mills Bodyattack and world champion aerobics competitor had both hips replaced in her 50's a few years ago - she's now back to cross fit and BA like she never had an issue - but took a while.

I wish she'd just stay away from the fillers, her COADF face was perfection, yes it was a thinner, more mature face, perhaps not as youthful and plump as she likes; but she looked like a stunning 40 year old. Having wrinkles is OK, the key to looking hot at any age is to avoid sagging: keep the wrinkles but do anything in your power to avoid saggy skin. That's it! No fillers needed. As long as she can keep her skin tight to her face with lasers or other procedures she could look 10x more stunning. She had a stunning natural jawline on COADF and stunning natural lips that were actually proportional to the rest of her features. I can't even see her real jawline anymore with all those fillers. Also her cute tight little butt was stunning and hot as hell. Massive fake butts look awful on females and even worse on males; I know its her choice and whatever makes her happy, but I will never understand her cosmetic decisions , especially when she has the best of the best at her disposal. 

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

I wish she'd just stay away from the fillers, her COADF face was perfection, yes it was a thinner, more mature face, perhaps not as youthful and plump as she likes; but she looked like a stunning 40 year old. Having wrinkles is OK, the key to looking hot at any age is avoid sagging: keep the wrinkles but do anything in your power to avoid saggy skin. That's it! No fillers needed. As long as she can keep her skin tight to her face with lasers or other procedures she could look 10x more stunning. She had a stunning natural jawline on COADF and stunning natural lips that were actually proportional to the rest of her features. I can't even see her real jawline anymore with all those fillers. Also her cute tight little butt was stunning and hot as hell. Massive fake butts look awful on females and even worse on males; I know its her choice and whatever makes her happy, but I will never understand her cosmetic decisions , especially when she has the best of the best at her disposal. 

Yeah I know that its her body and she can do whatever she wants but my god that fake ass looks horrible. I was always most attracted to how small and feminine her natural features are.

2 hours ago, realityisalways said:

I wish she'd just stay away from the fillers, her COADF face was perfection, yes it was a thinner, more mature face, perhaps not as youthful and plump as she likes; but she looked like a stunning 40 year old. Having wrinkles is OK, the key to looking hot at any age is to avoid sagging: keep the wrinkles but do anything in your power to avoid saggy skin. That's it! No fillers needed. As long as she can keep her skin tight to her face with lasers or other procedures she could look 10x more stunning. She had a stunning natural jawline on COADF and stunning natural lips that were actually proportional to the rest of her features. I can't even see her real jawline anymore with all those fillers. Also her cute tight little butt was stunning and hot as hell. Massive fake butts look awful on females and even worse on males; I know its her choice and whatever makes her happy, but I will never understand her cosmetic decisions , especially when she has the best of the best at her disposal. 

you forget how many years ago coadf was lol ...she looked her oldest drowned world tour - im happy with her face as it is now , i dont want her wrinkly like annie lennox who has the skin of a ballsack - no thanks ..keep those wrinkles away 

2 hours ago, realityisalways said:

who are you to judge what the key to looking hot is lol ...excuse me are you a expert ? i know for a fact if madonna let herself age without any procedures or mdna skin care we would not be happy with how she looked and neither would she - it must be really difficult for somebody who is a superstar and getting photographed to age ..its easy for some karen who isnt a celeb to say " oh she should age gracefully like i do " ..well bitch you are not madonna are you so dont compare - i agree about the ass though i just do not understand it , i am used to it now but i still do not understand it and why she did it i hope its not because her fella likes big arses grrrr 

35 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

who are you to judge what the key to looking hot is lol ...excuse me are you a expert ? i know for a fact if madonna let herself age without any procedures or mdna skin care we would not be happy with how she looked and neither would she - it must be really difficult for somebody who is a superstar and getting photographed to age ..its easy for some karen who isnt a celeb to say " oh she should age gracefully like i do " ..well bitch you are not madonna are you so dont compare - i agree about the ass though i just do not understand it , i am used to it now but i still do not understand it and why she did it i hope its not because her fella likes big arses grrrr 

Calm down, his point was just that Madonna can still look beautiful without being filtered to the nines if she so desired. I want to look at her real face once and awhile. People would not say she had done loads of plastic surgery if she actually just decided to be natural and beautiful like we see in this video.

16 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

It does not really take a genius to see that the filters have done her no favors, which one of these two pictures do you find her to be more attractive in? so much  for no wrinkles always looking better. Madonna is naturally beautiful and does not need filters.

truthordareperfume-4.jpg

madonna.jpg

no favours  - oh you mean the negative backlash and shit she gets from the same old bitches lol ..same old same old ..another day another bitch hating on madonna ..i think she looks fab on her photos , i much prefer her social media now than what it was ..i think a lot of fans can get caught up in some of the comments madonna gets  - i know i do - we care too much what people think of her and we forget that most of the basic hoes hating on her social media are not fans at all 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

no favours  - oh you mean the negative backlash and shit she gets from the same old bitches lol ..same old same old ..another day another bitch hating on madonna ..i think she looks fab on her photos , i much prefer her social media now than what it was ..i think a lot of fans can get caught up in some of the comments madonna gets  - i know i do 

Thats why I try and stay away from the fake bullshit world of social media. I have no interest in everyones fake pictures and fake comments. I still dont understand who could waste their lives away on that drivel all day.

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Thats why I try and stay away from the fake bullshit world of social media. I have no interest in everyones fake pictures and fake comments. I still dont understand who could waste their lives away on that drivel all day.

these haters pose as fans and you are left wondering "are they fans " until you click on the profile and realise they are quite the different kind of fanatic lol ..trump fanatics etc ..they always say" i have been a fan for years but not anymore " ..well fuck off her page then lol it really annoys me and i cant help but read them :( - its relentless ..social media is toxic as fuck - sometimes i just wish madonna would make a video and tell them to fuck off and get a life - instead she says " i love you all " lol ..which in a way is even more annoying for them lol 

Oh dear.

I think Madonna looks beautiful in that footage. She's gained a little weight, and I think she looks incredibly attractive now. Curvey and sexy.
(but yes, that butt implant is too much. And I don't understand why she had it done. Women across the world would KILL to have a butt like Madonna's when it was natural)

14 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

you forget how many years ago coadf was lol ...she looked her oldest drowned world tour - im happy with her face as it is now , i dont want her wrinkly like annie lennox who has the skin of a ballsack - no thanks ..keep those wrinkles away 

Dont you love a ballsack? :tongue:

19 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

i feel like she cant work out as much due to her operation - well not like she used to do ..this said i think she is just enjoying life and food her fitness regime was too much at one point , i mean she looked ill on sticky on sweet - she looks healthy and that is the main thing :) her filtered pics on instagram are for me no different to her magazine shoots throughout her career and i also think she does it even more to rattle cages and it works :) she loves klien 

She's skiing in Switzerland ffs, her hip is fine.