How Madonna References Classic Films

androiduser

On 1/5/2022 at 2:51 PM, androiduser said:

This is a really insightful video with a lot of info I wasn't aware of.... it gives a lot of info on the meaning behind Madonna's references to German cinema of the 1930s.... Never knew about the meaning of the monocle...

I wish someone would analyze the MDNA era and aesthetics she took from exploitation films and the relation to her divorce from Guy Ritchie. Also the insane Erotica/Warhol connection. 

I love BKR. She has a really insightful look into Hollywood actresses and has let me know about several actresses I didn't know about and respect actresses I've heard of but didn't know much about. If you're interested you should check out the rest of her channel beyond this video.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:26 AM, Love Is The Groove said:

I love BKR. She has a really insightful look into Hollywood actresses and has let me know about several actresses I didn't know about and respect actresses I've heard of but didn't know much about. If you're interested you should check out the rest of her channel beyond this video.

I love her! Her Bette/Joan one and the Lee Grant blacklist are my favorites!