How many Rebel Heart Unapologetic Bitch’s weren’t famous?

Rainbow

Hey Rebel Hearts …

I’m curious … is there a list of the Rebels Heart Tour Unapologetic Bitch’s available anywhere ? I’m wondering how many genuine lucky fans got to be on stage with Madonna? I could ask the same about Madame X Beer Bitch ?

Sorry if I’m missed this else where ? 

I run Madonna Australia with my friend Nicole and we did promo work and helped with stuff with LN / VIP Nation and M's team for the Australian leg of the tour. For Australia, I think of the 6 UB's only one was a random fan. The rest were known to M's team or celebrities - my friend Nicole got a diamond banana decanter from M - this is us 

10483146_753569334780525_3570291582782966969_o.jpg

10610901_10153664416528768_2765213575539425279_n.jpg

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

I run Madonna Australia with my friend Nicole and we did promo work and helped with stuff with LN / VIP Nation and M's team for the Australian leg of the tour. For Australia, I think of the 6 UB's only one was a random fan. The rest were known to M's team or celebrities - my friend Nicole got a diamond banana decanter from M - this is us 

This is amazing !!!

15 minutes ago, scamper said:

What I heard at the time was that the no famous fans were taken from model agents or were people that worked for the show or Live Nation and that they never asked a real fan from the audience to go on stage in that moment, that they knew exactly which person was going to be there.

I know for a fact this isn’t true because my friends friend got taken on stage on the Australian leg. But my friend and her friend attended many shows and became friendly with Guy O, they had built a relationship with him so that is why that happened. And of course it is planned in advance. Guy promised  to get my friend up too but that did not happen, presumably celebs took preference.

It makes sense they would choose people her team are familiar with that they know are not going to freak out or do something unexpected/risky. They would be crazy to put someone up there they don’t know anything about.

38 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I know for a fact this isn’t true because my friends friend got taken on stage on the Australian leg. But my friend and her friend attended many shows and became friendly with Guy O, they had built a relationship with him so that is why that happened. And of course it is planned in advance. Guy promised  to get my friend up too but that did not happen, presumably celebs took preference.

It makes sense they would choose people her team are familiar with that they know are not going to freak out or do something unexpected/risky. They would be crazy to put someone up there they don’t know anything about.

so it's not true but it is :laughing:

I tried to be chosen and dressed as Dick Tracy (but I'm not the one seen on the dvd) with a special tshirt with the "Unapologetic Dick" logo created by me. Guy O liked it and took pictures of me, but that was all. Nobody in the staff knows me. In London Graham Norton and Stella McCartney went on stage, so there was no competition, but I think in Turin it was just a handsome guy (known to the staff?).

It's a bit like what happened with the beer bitch. Some fans know everyone in the staff and are pretty persistent. In London I saw when they went and asked Akan Cumming (I was sitting very close), they gave him a lot of instructions. And I can't tell you he was surprised and not very happy to do that.

Seeing that pictura of the 2015 concert I became a bit sad, cause not so long ago she was still that person I admired so much. As she changes so much from era to era, maybe it´s just the Madame x era is just not for me, despite some highlights as the song I rise which I really like, but even with the problems that the Rebel Heart era had, I still loved many songs on that album, she looked gorgeus, did an amazing tour, did that tears of a clown that I quite liked,  released a live dvd, had great energy and did beautiful and positive things, videos, interviews..I just can´t recognise her today, I don´t see the mature, work focused, athletic woman with high stamina, I don´t know what has happened since 2016 till today. But If it´s just the era, who knows if a forthcoming era will more shining again. Maybe it´s just the whole world is worse, I don´t know. Sorry, I don´t want to depress you, but sincerely, this is how I´m feeling right now.

21 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

So when you say diamond decanter …. Like real diamonds ? Worth lots of money ? swarovski ?

It was a fan  called Jimmy in Scotland ? I remember wishing she had sung a bit of Jimmy Jimmy ! And possibly one of Rocco’s mates in Birmingham or elsewhere?

I know it always pre-planned but just wondered how many actual real fans , which Nicole is ?  as opposed to an M connected person.  I mean for the fans to be featured in the actual released concert show is quite something!

The beer bitch started as fans but that soon changed … I think ? 

Edited by Rainbow (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Rainbow said:

So when you say diamond decanter …. Like real diamonds ? Worth lots of money ? swarovski ?

It was a fan  called Jimmy in Scotland ? I remember wishing she had sung a bit of Jimmy Jimmy ! And possibly one of Rocco’s mates in Birmingham or elsewhere?

I know it always pre-planned but just wondered how many actual real fans , which Nicole is ?  as opposed to an M connected person.  I mean for the fans to be featured in the actual released concert show is quite something!

The beer bitch started as fans but that soon changed … I think ? 

It definitely seemed like the majority of the beer bitches were celebrities