Dangerous Game

Garry Howieson

Still one of the best things she ever did, shame that she trashed it because the way it turned out never suited her. Given that Maverick produced it, that footage must be out there somewhere. Abel Fererra never forgave her, so no chance of a directors cut, but I'd love to see the ending and the footage of how she wanted it to be.

madonna-dangerous-game-movie-cap-0095.jpg

Edited by Garry Howieson (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Garry Howieson said:

but I'd love to see the ending and the footage of how she wanted it to be.

That's the biggest problem Madonna had with her acting career and the movie industry in general. She just never seemed to understand that making a movie is not the same as making an album where she's calling the shots. Her status in the music industry was not relevant to making movies as an actress, and she wasn't above the directors or producers. She just genuinely doesn't understand how the movie industry works and she never knew her place.

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

That's the biggest problem Madonna had with her acting career and the movie industry in general. She just never seemed to understand that making a movie is not the same as making an album where she's calling the shots. Her status in the music industry was not relevant to making movies as an actress, and she wasn't above the directors or producers. She just genuinely doesn't understand how the movie industry works and she never knew her place.

Madonna is a control freak to an extraordinary level, its why she has always had problems collaborating with strongminded individuals and instead brings in people like Nicki Minaj who will basically go along with whatever her idea is. This same control freak mentality has fucked up many of her movies as well, which is why George Harrison shaded her after Shanghai Surprise.

27 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Why do we need her to do horror or supernatural when she has a social media account we can view.?

I mean, if she came clean about being a serial killer via a Ricardo Gomez silent film on IG, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'd prefer Klein but I'll take what I can get at this point.

10 hours ago, dude78 said:

How was the ending supposed to be? 

Anyway, yeah the movie is kinda dull, yet besides Evita its her best acting performance. 

Supposedly as she was so beaten up and tortured, she apparently came out with the upper hand, but Abel cut all of the scenes and left her looking like a victim