Videos from Interscope years

nito84bcn

34 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

luved all the videos from the Interscope era.   wow people dont like Living for love.  Its like a painting come to life.   Absolutely luved it.  My one gripe was there wasnt enough videos.  Would have luved ones fro masterpiece and Devil pray

Joseph Kahn wrote a treatment for Devil Pray but Madonna didnt like it lol

1 hour ago, blondebenji said:

luved all the videos from the Interscope era.   wow people dont like Living for love.  Its like a painting come to life.   Absolutely luved it.  My one gripe was there wasnt enough videos.  Would have luved ones fro masterpiece and Devil pray

Yeah, I wish Rebel heart and MDNA got the Madame X treatment. Gang Bang, I don't give a, masterpiece, Devil pray, Rebel heart and hold tight all deserved videos 

Madame X videos were weird tough. I think she did them thinking as backdrops for the theatre show, that why she recorded them in advance and the single I don't search I find, didn't have a video. Also I Rise, was on a digital newspaper but not on Youtube? WTF? 

Crave probably came on the last minute, but is still beautiful and didn't feel forced. Also I love her chemistry with Maluma in Medellin! 

20 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Madame X videos were weird tough. I think she did them thinking as backdrops for the theatre show, that why she recorded them in advance and the single I don't search I find, didn't have a video. Also I Rise, was on a digital newspaper but not on Youtube? WTF? 

Crave probably came on the last minute, but is still beautiful and didn't feel forced. Also I love her chemistry with Maluma in Medellin! 

Yep, the videos for the "Madame X" era looked like a mix between last minute single decisions ("Medellín", "Crave") and artistic statements ("Dark Ballet", "Batuka"). Wasn't "God Control" the first one she shooted for the project? Maybe it was meant to be the first single until they decided to go with "Medellín". I still remember the rumours about a double lead single release: a controversial one and a Latin one...

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Yep, the videos for the "Madame X" era looked like a mix between last minute single decisions ("Medellín", "Crave") and artistic statements ("Dark Ballet", "Batuka"). Wasn't "God Control" the first one she shooted for the project? Maybe it was meant to be the first single until they decided to go with "Medellín". I still remember the rumours about a double lead single release: a controversial one and a Latin one...

Diana Kunst was already directing another video when God Control was being filmed.

5 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Yeah i will never understand how fans think MX was this amazing visual era. 

Luv the MX videos. Should have been nominated for MTV awards..... Ummmmm have you guys seen some of the latest videos out by other artists.  they all look the same.  MX videos were so artistic and looked nothing like anything else out there.  IDSIF and I Rise needed real videos though.  Would have loved the whole spys in the house of love concept for IDSIF

1 minute ago, blondebenji said:

Luv the MX videos. Should have been nominated for MTV awards..... Ummmmm have you guys seen some of the latest videos out by other artists.  they all look the same.  MX videos were so artistic and looked nothing like anything else out there.  IDSIF and I Rise needed real videos though.  Would have loved the whole spys in the house of love concept for IDSIF

Like who? Lol the whole MX era was her just playing Moira Rose. That black wig deserves to be burned along with Britney's psychotic pink wig.

4 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

I rise would have made for such a great video, I can picture all kinds of amazing ideas in my head.