New episode of Bitch She's Madonna! is out NOW covering the Who’s That Girl movie!

Blue Jean

• Blue Jean changed the title to New episode of Bitch She's Madonna! is out this Sunday covering the Who’s That Girl movie!
1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Thanks looking forward to this - my fave M film and the first film I ever saw at the cinema ?

Wow. First film I saw at the cinema was Bambi ?

Now answer me this. Do you think this film is highly underrated ? I never understood the slaughtering it got from the critics….

Who's That Girl  is a very funny movie, full of hilarious offbeat scenes (the copro reunion/the jewelry store/Nikki Sue Trott/ and others)
....love the dialogues and the supporting characters are just as brilliant as the main characters...the Worthington family:heart:/the cops/the bridesmaids/Bucky Buck.....the movie soundtrack is excellent, the songs of M of course but also others like Best Thing Ever that I still listen to now.. the whole thing marks an era.. we don't forget the mythical opening in the cartoon.... does anyone know how Murray is doing?

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Wow. First film I saw at the cinema was Bambi ?

Now answer me this. Do you think this film is highly underrated ? I never understood the slaughtering it got from the critics….

Underrated yes. It’s not art that’s for sure but it has a sweetness to it that I like and a great soundtrack too - the opening cartoon is great too . Hope we get a blu ray one day 

it’s one of those films that just makes me smile because it’s so silly ? can’t believe m thinks it’s her worst performance? 

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Underrated yes. It’s not art that’s for sure but it has a sweetness to it that I like and a great soundtrack too - the opening cartoon is great too . Hope we get a blu ray one day 

it’s one of those films that just makes me smile because it’s so silly ? can’t believe m thinks it’s her worst performance? 

When did she say that? I think her worst are the post Evita ones. She was so self conscious.

11 hours ago, Tony Fortin said:

Who's That Girl  is a very funny movie, full of hilarious offbeat scenes (the copro reunion/the jewelry store/Nikki Sue Trott/ and others)
....love the dialogues and the supporting characters are just as brilliant as the main characters...the Worthington family:heart:/the cops/the bridesmaids/Bucky Buck.....the movie soundtrack is excellent, the songs of M of course but also others like Best Thing Ever that I still listen to now.. the whole thing marks an era.. we don't forget the mythical opening in the cartoon.... does anyone know how Murray is doing?

The opening cartoon is SO good and that cartoon version of Nikki Finn has become iconic in the Madonna fan world 

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

In an interview when she was promoting her worst film imo body of evidence - she said wtg was a bad movie that she wasn’t very good in ?

I wonder what she thinks about it now. And I wonder what she thinks of Body of Evidence now. She must know her fans love both these movies.

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I wonder what she thinks about it now. And I wonder what she thinks of Body of Evidence now. She must know her fans love both these movies.

Probably the same I should think - I think BOE is her worst film personally and like swept away and the next best thing but I’m probably in the minority on those 2 films ?

On 1/14/2022 at 9:01 PM, wtg1987 said:

I really don't get the hatred Who's That Girls gets - she's actually great as Nikki Finn, totally believable and fun and vulnerable, all the things that character should be. Yes, it's a silly movie but there are so many dumb movies from that time that somehow reached a cult status that I'm dumb founded WTG never gets re-visited in the same way (Mannequin anyone?).

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Probably the same I should think - I think BOE is her worst film personally and like swept away and the next best thing but I’m probably in the minority on those 2 films ?

I don't mind Swept Away although I haven't seen it since it first came out. I know her acting was a bit wooden. But the plot was decent.

• Blue Jean changed the title to New episode of Bitch She's Madonna! is out NOW covering the Who’s That Girl movie!