Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

5 hours ago, Celebration said:

Straight from the press release:

"The deal encompasses her entire Sire/Maverick/Warner catalog, including global smash albums such as Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, and Ray of Light. It also includes her three most recent studio albums, MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X, which will join the Warner catalog beginning in 2025."

If MDNA, RH and MX joins the Warner catalog in 2025, surely that must include all music from that era? Remixes too.

They will join Warner from 2025. For now, they only belong to Madonna. Interscope owns nothing. Because Madonna is making this, she can choose to publish her Interscope-era material with Warner, she just needs to make a deal with them. From 2025, Warner won't need Madonna's permission to re-issue Madame X etc

21 minutes ago, steady75 said:

UNITED STATES OF MADONNA

“Her 50 US  billboard dance charts number 1’s”

Would actually be B sweet if  she released the God Control remixes and bagged a 51st. 

I would prefer she move onto a new song. God Control and Madame X feel so old now.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

UNITED STATES OF MADONNA

“Her 50 US  billboard dance charts number 1’s”

Would actually be B sweet if  she released the God Control remixes and bagged a 51st. 

The frozen remix should be first or the upcoming vogue featuring ed sheeran remix 

Whatever, but, please,  we need to move from that awful era: Didn´t liked that album, that wig, that grillz, that autotune, that covid nightmare, and also my father died when M released that album. Ok, it´s not just the album, but I want to move on to another era with Madonna inspiring me and I don´t need another ROL but just new killer music as she used to do with a beautiful image, please.

19 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Whatever, but, please,  we need to move from that awful era: Didn´t liked that album, that wig, that grillz, that autotune, that covid nightmare, and also my father died when M released that album. Ok, it´s not just the album, but I want to move on to another era with Madonna inspiring me and I don´t need another ROL but just new killer music as she used to do with a beautiful image, please.

the grills and vocal effects are going nowhere and neither is madame x 

4 hours ago, Andreo said:

The problem is not how he looks, the problem is how he sounds, his music is so flat, I really don't understand how he can be so successful still now-

Because the mainstream has horrible taste in music usually, which might be one reason why Madame X flopped. Guys like Ed Sheeran place no importance on creativity. Justin Bieber Justice album featured some of the most lifeless and bland tracks of the year and that record still had hits only because it was Justin.

2 hours ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Because the mainstream has horrible taste in music usually, which might be one reason why Madame X flopped. Guys like Ed Sheeran place no importance on creativity. Justin Bieber Justice album featured some of the most lifeless and bland tracks of the year and that record still had hits only because it was Justin.

Madame X was brilliant and unique.  I still love it and hope that the UK bonuses start streaming soon as they end the album terrifically.  It is a work that elicits thinking and today's people let social media and network news do all of that for them.  People do not put in the effort in. Hence the shit music being promoted.

9 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Madame X was brilliant and unique.  I still love it and hope that the UK bonuses start streaming soon as they end the album terrifically.  It is a work that elicits thinking and today's people let social media and network news do all of that for them.  People do not put in the effort in. Hence the shit music being promoted.

Madame X is a grower in my opinion, it might be hard to digest upon a first listen because its such a huge departure from anything she has done previously. Some people might dislike the Madame X image but musically I like it more than American Life, Hard Candy, MDNA or Rebel Heart.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic