Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Another rumor, translated from Spanish:

? #LATEST Insider on Twitter who got several Katy Perry collaborations says Katy Perry has a collaboration with Madonna on the way.

Remember that Katy Perry referred to Madonna in her latest video of the single "when i'm gone" and is working on unreleased collaborations, on the other hand Madonna is recording an album of hits and remixes coming out soon.

092C113D-FCE8-4B7C-9CE8-F61AEBC529C2.png

12 minutes ago, soduster said:

Another rumor, translated from Spanish:

? #LATEST Insider on Twitter who got several Katy Perry collaborations says Katy Perry has a collaboration with Madonna on the way.

Remember that Katy Perry referred to Madonna in her latest video of the single "when i'm gone" and is working on unreleased collaborations, on the other hand Madonna is recording an album of hits and remixes coming out soon.

092C113D-FCE8-4B7C-9CE8-F61AEBC529C2.png

FUCK YES!!! MY TWO IDOLS WORKING TOGETHER WOULD KICK ME IN THE BALLS AND THEN SEND ME TO HEAVEN!!! ALSO, APPARENTLY KATY'S TAKING THE ELECTRONIC DANCE ROUTE, SO IT MAKES EVEN MORE SENSE FOR HER AND MADGE TO WORK TOGETHER! PLEASE GOD OF IT'S TRUE I WON'T ASK ANYTHING ELSE EVER :drama:

PS: also I was basically going to post this same rumor here a few moments ago, LOL! 

5 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I was just about to type the same thing, Warners will be relentlessly pummelling y'all for your cash for the next 5 years with the re-issues and movie spin-offs. They're not gonna blow their load on an expensive to produce 50 track remix collection!

They should if they want to entice a young adult audience who like to listen to music on-the-go and make short dance videos. They are the ones who stream or download and spend little-to-nothing on music. They already know the smart gays will buy everything they put out, so if they intend to hook in new interests and streaming counts, they'll have to reel "all of us" from the start with a well produced remix/EDITS retrospective of #1 hits (streaming and vinyl)! Its a genius way to kick off this reissues project.

Maybe if a song stands out to a newer listener, they'll be more interested to buy a reissue of the album that song is part of, or want to have a listen to the original and other songs on that project.

Above all this reissues project is to remaster the music and keep it playable to today's standards. 

They better blow their cheap loads from the start! Mama loves a thick pearl necklace! 

she makes me laugh hard ..here is a collection of pics of me in the studio ..oh yeah and a close up of my pussy ahahaha - does anybody else find it as funny as i do ..i mean the pic under the bed with her ass out was the funniest thing  - i bet she giggles like a naughty girl when she takes these pics 

Ok so this is a screenshot of mikes computer.

The way the tracks are arranged is looks very much to me like this is an eq mastering situation like I said earlier. 
I can’t see any over lap with the tracks and he’s using an Oxford EQ plug in which would add up. 
1CBBBE2E-B6CF-4B40-820A-8DB47AE5FD7E.jpeg.c2ecfc236641c04c3ebd06ef6e0c86b6.jpeg

21 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The way the tracks are arranged is looks very much to me like this is an eq mastering situation like I said earlier. 
I can’t see any over lap with the tracks and he’s using an Oxford EQ plug in which would add up. 

so he is mastering them ?? 

34 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ugh just what we need! More compression and brickwalling

I’d hope it’s not a case of over compression. 

I can’t place the plug in on the left but mastering can just be a case of amending EQ levels across different tracks and general volume levels to make a balanced sound across the selection of different remixes by different remixers across 4 decades. 

it doesn’t mean they’re all gonna lose dynamic range and get brick walled. 
It’s just a way of making it found a bit more of a cohesive listening experience rather than jumping around like some of the remix eps we’ve already had. 
it’s a good thing ….. hopefully. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic