Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

4 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

Mike Dean is a collaboration my dear. Or you think his name will be magically put under rugs (swept)

a remix is a collaboration

You are not telling me anything I dont already know, what does you telling me about Mike Dean being a collaboration have anything to do with my comment. Like I said before WHO WANTS COLLABORATIONS? speak for yourself. none of this is ideal for what Madonna fans wanted but we have gotten used to devouring the scraps she throws us lately.

6 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont get why some are thinking this will be a new collection of new remixes of her old songs lol 
its not 

mike dean is prob just cleaning things up etc etc 

we know she did a new version of frozen with swae lee and im certain this will be released before the collection 

It looks like it's all old remixes, but I do think the new Frozen Remix will take the spot of the old one. And they will use the Frozen Remix ft Swae Lee to promote the remix collection. Kinda like what Dua Lipa did with Madonna for her remixed album. 

37 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

they would not be number ones if she completely changed them would they ? 

Who said anything about her completely changing the tracks? you are aware that even on compilations tracks are remixed. Go listen to LAP and Immaculate Collection version of Express Yourself. If she is not going to tweak the songs at all, I dont even see the point of this project.

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It looks like it's all old remixes, but I do think the new Frozen Remix will take the spot of the old one. And they will use the Frozen Remix ft Swae Lee to promote the remix collection. Kinda like what Dua Lipa did with Madonna for her remixed album. 

Nah i just think we may get two new songs on this collection :) fingers crossed ..she will use a older version of frozen one that was part of the remixes that went to number one ..wonder which one though ..which one is the best 

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

Nah i just think we may get two new songs on this collection :) fingers crossed ..she will use a older version of frozen one that was part of the remixes that went to number one ..wonder which one though ..which one is the best 

I just hope we can hear something thats new from all this.

2 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Who said anything about her completely changing the tracks? you are aware that even on compilations tracks are remixed. Go listen to LAP and Immaculate Collection version of Express Yourself. If she is not going to tweak the songs at all, I dont even see the point of this project.

they wont change 50 songs - they will master them  , it would take ages - she prob wants to release this in feb - i do not want them to change the songs because they could butcher them lol ..leave them as they are 

3 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

they wont change 50 songs - they will master them  , it would take ages - she prob wants to release this in feb - i do not want them to change the songs because they could butcher them lol ..leave them as they are 

Well you and I can agree on that one, we dont really know when this thing is going to be released but I would think it would be before the biopic filming really starts kicking into gear.

5 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

No matter what she do, people will be here looking for a reason to fight and bitch about it

tiffany-pollard-came-here-to-be-uncomfor 

Its a fan forum, get used to it. This project is not what a lot of people originally had in mind or were hoping for to kick of 2022 Madonna fans tend to express themselves and voice when they dislike or like something. If you want a circle jerk, go hang out with Michael Jackson or Gaga fans.

35 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

what is good is timeless - Madonna began 40 years ago. 

Its been 16y since Stuart Price blablabla - he´s been doing great stuff with his bands and so

Marilyn Monroe died in 62 just 36 yo - still one of the greatest comediennes in history

Amy Winehouse died aging 27 - she released an album and a half - she changed music history for ever

so dont come up with last minute geniuses 

a remix doesnt mean house or dancefloor necessarily

most of all if the song is already a house song.

Pool Swimming GIF by Sabrina Carpenter

Thank god there are shaper knives in the drawer.

18 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Its a fan forum, get used to it. This project is not what a lot of people originally had in mind or were hoping for to kick of 2022 Madonna fans tend to express themselves and voice when they dislike or like something. If you want a circle jerk, go hang out with Michael Jackson or Gaga fans.

With all the bitching in here a circle jerk sounds lovely right about now :Madonna052:

13 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Quavo was definitely not what went wrong at Eurovision, I actually enjoyed his part of the performance.

I didnt say it was , it was very clear why she took him on the show and it was not to promote future - the whole performance was a huge statement and i think this is one of the reasons people did not like it very much .it was dark and depressing ..you rarely ever see rap on the eurovision and tbh black artists too 

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

I didnt say it was , it was very clear why she took him on the show and it was not to promote future - the whole performance was a huge statement and i think this is one of the reasons people did not like it very much .it was dark and depressing ..

Oh yeah, I remember all the conspiracy theories revolving around Madonna and Satanism when she did Eurovision. I think most people hated it for the horrible sounding vocals though.

12 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Oh yeah, I remember all the conspiracy theories revolving around Madonna and Satanism when she did Eurovision. I think most people hated it for the horrible sounding vocals though.

people hate on everything she does anyway sooo .i enjoy the you tube performance of it - it was too dark for eurovision and not a lot of people get her art so it didnt come across very well as a performance as a whole even if she had sang perfectly - i respect what she was trying to do with it though and she had balls doing it :) anyway back to the subject  

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

people hate on everything she does anyway sooo .i enjoy the you tube performance of it - it was too dark for eurovision and not a lot of people get her art so it didnt come across very well as a performance as a whole even if she had sang perfectly - i respect what she was trying to do with it though and she had balls doing it :) 

I liked her outfit and the concept behind it all. Too bad something went wrong with her autotune during LAP, which basically tainted how good future was in peoples minds.

2 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

I liked her outfit and the concept behind it all. Too bad something went wrong with her autotune during LAP, which basically tainted how good future was in peoples minds.

she sounded flat in rehearsals ..i am still angry they let her go out and sing live when she clearly was not having a good day ..

20 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

she sounded flat in rehearsals ..i am still angry they let her go out and sing live when she clearly was not having a good day ..

I don't even mind the vocals to be honest, we've had worse. I was a bit disappointed by the choreography and most of all the arrangements. Like a prayer on a 30th anniversary at a massive award show should SLAP. 

Anyhooo, I expect a megamix with all 50 #1 tracks being about 1 minute long and continuing into the next track like You can Dance and Confessions. Frozen will be the new remix ft Swae Lee and be used for promotion. I'd be surprised if it's something else, but I'm here for anything Queen! 

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I don't even mind the vocals to be honest, we've had worse. I was a bit disappointed by the choreography and most of all the arrangements. Like a prayer on a 30th anniversary at a massive award show should SLAP. 

Anyhooo, I expect a megamix with all 50 #1 tracks being about 1 minute long and continuing into the next track like You can Dance and Confessions. Frozen will be the new remix ft Swae Lee and be used for promotion. I'd be surprised if it's something else, but I'm here for anything Queen! 

when you see audeince videos of it she doesnt sound as bad ..odd 
wouldnt what you suggest and think take a long time ? it could be tragic if not done correctly - we may get like a ghv2 megamix though to promote it 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic