Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

It looks like it's all old remixes, but I do think the new Frozen Remix will take the spot of the old one. And they will use the Frozen Remix ft Swae Lee to promote the remix collection. Kinda like what Dua Lipa did with Madonna for her remixed album. 

I doubt that the new Frozen remix will be included.  It is hardly contains her vocals.  It really is a new song.  I like it but I doubt that it will replace a proper Mdolla number.  

12 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I doubt that the new Frozen remix will be included.  It is hardly contains her vocals.  It really is a new song.  I like it but I doubt that it will replace a proper Mdolla number.  

they mean whatever she recorded with swae lee - it looked like frozen lyrics on the sheet they was holding 

2 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

they mean whatever she recorded with swae lee - it looked like frozen lyrics on the sheet they was holding 

I nearly forgot about that, it would be pretty interesting to see what Swae Lee would add to Frozen. That remix was fun and all but is not worthy to be included on this project.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

What worries me is finding space to place this 20 record special edition vinyl :benice:

Nah, if it's a remix compilation and they release a vinyl box, I think ten records would do. Perfect for Record Store Day.

Three remixes of the shorter 6-7 minute remixes back in the 80s per side, and two per side of the longer 8-10 minute remixes. 20 minutes per side. Voila! Ten records. :)

And this talking about Honey Dijon. Maybe she was invited to the studo to listen to the new master of her remix, and that's it?

The classic remixes are the ones we danced to back in the day, and they deserve their spot on a compilation.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

16 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Nah, if it's a remix compilation and they release a vinyl box, I think ten records would do. Perfect for Record Store Day.

Three remixes of the shorter 6-7 minute remixes back in the 80s per side, and two per side of the longer 8-10 minute remixes. 20 minutes per side. Voila! Ten records. :)

And this talking about Honey Dijon. Maybe she was invited to the studo to listen to the new master of her remix, and that's it?

The classic remixes are the ones we danced to back in the day, and they deserve their spot on a compilation.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Maybe she was invited to the studo to listen to the new master of her remix, and that's it?
i could believe this 

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

50 songs on a double vinyl?  Not sure about that.  

As I said earlier, I doubt she will release this as 50 full songs. I'm expecting a megamix with 1 minute to 1.5 minutes long songs like the Kylie release that was posted earlier. If it was literally just 50 full remixes, she wouldn't need to go to the studio, they would just put them together and send them to get printed. 

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Yeah, I was talking about the new Frozen Remix ft Swae Lee that isn't out yet. 

Are we going to be getting anything thats actually new or just a compilation that either has no significant differences or remixed worse than the originals like Immaculate Collection. This is just a marketing play to increase her streaming power before the reissues start, so from a promotional standpoint its a good idea.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic