Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Her vintage jacket in that new Insta story is by infamous cult leader Tony Alamo. Look that up for a wild ride.

I'd be down for her calling it "Revelation" or "Blonde Revision" or "M4M: After Hours". Honestly, MDNA was the perfect name for a remix album. I know its too much to ask for Veronica Electronica, but that's still a good one. 

On 1/16/2022 at 5:37 AM, steady75 said:

UNITED STATES OF MADONNA

“Her 50 US  billboard dance charts number 1’s”

Would actually be B sweet if  she released the God Control remixes and bagged a 51st. 

There hasn't been a dance/club play chart for like 2 years now. COVID shut down clubs, which shut down the chart, and it hasn't come back

So what do we think is gonna happen here? Will there be new remixes like Immaculate Collection or simply just a copy and paste of old remixes with new mastering? 
I assume Frozen will be given a completely new remix since she worked with Swae and Jozzy. I wonder what Honey Dijon was working on with her. 

18 minutes ago, Shoful said:

So what do we think is gonna happen here? Will there be new remixes like Immaculate Collection or simply just a copy and paste of old remixes with new mastering? 
I assume Frozen will be given a completely new remix since she worked with Swae and Jozzy. I wonder what Honey Dijon was working on with her. 

I honestly have no idea. :lol: 

I could see this all being mixed together like YCD, and Honey adding her touch to all the songs.

maybe even a Dolby Atmos treatment too

4 hours ago, gafuller said:

REMIXED & REVISITED 2.0 The Revolution To Disturb The Peace

oh shit, i don't realise this similarity.... Remixed and Revisited? Do you remember those days? A big celebration of 20whatever years in music industry and the celebration was... an EP.

Today we are here celebrating a big carreer-spanning with... REMIXES! Can you imagine, after all, we'd get this, a compilation of 50 remixes and a kick in the ass haha!

5 minutes ago, subversive said:

oh shit, i don't realise this similarity.... Remixed and Revisited? Do you remember those days? A big celebration of 20whatever years in music industry and the celebration was... an EP.

Today we are here celebrating a big carreer-spanning with... REMIXES! Can you imagine, after all, we'd get this, a compilation of 50 remixes and a kick in the ass haha!

yeah but we got the gem "your honesty " which should have been on bedtime stories ..
she has so many demos that should have made albums 

i think that if i ever got to ask her a question it would be about her demos 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Well, if they're not working with stems, and it seems they're not,  there is only so much you can "remix" unfortunately. My guess is that the songs will be Mastered and then put into a seamless mix by Honey Dijon. I don't think the Swae Lee thing is part of this. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic