Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:
2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Anyone else think she could be trolling us with this remix collection and that she's actually recording brand new material ?! 

I don’t want new material I want her to milk me for all my money for her back catalog, I want reissues multiple vinyls in red, pink, black, gold, white. I want to buy into heritage Madonna as fans I think we deserve it. I don’t care for my sugar is raw whilst artist disturb the peace on instagram 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

M be like

collabs with Swae Lee, Sickick et al

working with Honey Dijon and Mike Dean and smoking pot

Dy73cCBVAAANFrJ.jpg

I think madonna is actually the opposite at the moment - im not going to give the gays everything they want because she is not a performing monkey ..lol they always have kylie 

On 1/15/2022 at 2:01 PM, Alpha said:

I'm expecting and want an extensive super deluxe for streaming like Garbage did for their debut. Maybe edits to fit on an 80 min cd and however long for a cassette and 8-track and vinyl and then full length DJ set for streaming. 50 #1s is a pretty impressive accomplishment.

Old quote but Garbage also reissued deluxe edions of Version 2.0 and recently did BeautifulGarbage

It's so hard to release 50 new remixes
or 'Dub' versions that did not see the light
for example, 'Ray Of Light (sasha Dub)'
remixes that are in the famous 'Bobedas'
or the FAMOUS BOBEDA does not really exist

How hard is it to make ourselves HAPPY?

I have 'super low expectations'

so that later we can all be happy
with a 'REwork' of his old remixes..... anyway

lately we settle for 'SO LITTLE'

On 1/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, TonyMontana said:

I don't know, i think she's literally telling everything right at the beginning of the process, too literally. I find it strange. She usually give hints during months. She loves to play with people. I'm certainly wrong but i have my doubts... we'll see...

But what has she said?

We know what the project is.

She hasn’t confirmed the exact details tho, and what Honey Dijons and Mike Deans purpose are. Only that she’s “in the Stu” with them

Starting the maxi-single release after this album would be a genius move of you think about it; after the megamix people will of course be interested in the full track for each song, so they will listen to her maxisingles too, I hope her team is smart and fast enough to drop all at once! 

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Starting the maxi-single release after this album would be a genius move of you think about it; after the megamix people will of course be interested in the full track for each song, so they will listen to her maxisingles too, I hope her team is smart and fast enough to drop all at once! 

they dont seem to be dropping this frozen remix at a time when the sickik version is reaching its peak not that i think it would matter or help the song but i may be wrong 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic