Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Starting the maxi-single release after this album would be a genius move of you think about it; after the megamix people will of course be interested in the full track for each song, so they will listen to her maxisingles too, I hope her team is smart and fast enough to drop all at once! 

Why is everyone talking about this like it’s a Megamix? Was this confirmed anywhere?

It's not confirmed. We're just assuming cause:

A) It's impossible to fit 50 songs on a regular album if it's not a megamix (yeah, there's no time limit on digital but let's assume they want to do a normal 75-minute maximum album)

B) Mike Dean picture with the open project and what it looked like selected clips from each remix

Also, C:

"Club Future Nostalgia" :lol: She was there, so of course she's aware of it. The little "Remix Revolution" thing she posted days ago on her stories sounded a little bit like Dua's radio type cues on "Club Future Nostalgia".

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

You need the multitrack for dolby almost though not just the master wav file don't you?

surely?

I think remixers hand out their parts too so it's definitely possible. Someone here shared a mix of Love Profusion made from the stems, and they are regularly used on tour too. 

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's not confirmed. We're just assuming cause:

A) It's impossible to fit 50 songs on a regular album if it's not a megamix (yeah, there's no time limit on digital but let's assume they want to do a normal 75-minute maximum album)

B) Mike Dean picture with the open project and what it looked like selected clips from each remix

Also, C:

"Club Future Nostalgia" :lol: She was there, so of course she's aware of it. The little "Remix Revolution" thing she posted days ago on her stories sounded a little bit like Dua's radio type cues on "Club Future Nostalgia".

For A

First of all nobody mentioned this will be a physical release. And if it is it can be a boxset release on multiple discs like the Japan Singles Collection accompanied by a multiple vinyls box.

36 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

For A

First of all nobody mentioned this will be a physical release. And if it is it can be a boxset release on multiple discs like the Japan Singles Collection accompanied by a multiple vinyls box.

It would come as a surprise to me if she chooses to release this physically, not least because they are supposedly working on something like 50 tracks and how are you gonna put that on a disk.

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

if it is just digital i see no point in it for the fans, we have everything. the only purpose I could see would be just to try and chart online. it is like when people reissue compilations and just rename them or add a track to make it register as a new compilation.

You don't have 40 years worth of remixes remastered and handpicked by Madonna.  None of us do.... yet.

4 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

All this talk about a megamix is giving me a headache. I want 50 remixes, not a damn megamix with only snippets of the songs. I want to enjoy the songs in their full length.

Agreed.  I will take the megamix too.  Maybe, it will be M's 51st number one.  GHV2 Megamix charted high.  

well, she signed stories from the studio as -  a little present to the fans
Doesn't sound like a description of such a big compilation

FJGVd6oX0AEUh78.jpg

I also don't think that a physical release is possible today without announcing a pre-order a couple of months before the release.

so it seems more like a megamix or a digital playlist

i may be wrong tho

6 hours ago, Askeroff said:

well, she signed stories from the studio as -  a little present to the fans
Doesn't sound like a description of such a big compilation

FJGVd6oX0AEUh78.jpg

I also don't think that a physical release is possible today without announcing a pre-order a couple of months before the release.

so it seems more like a megamix or a digital playlist

i may be wrong tho

“A little surprise” is a figure of speech.
Mike Dean is one of the most expensive producers out there. Employing his talents and going in the studio with Honey Dijon is a pretty elaborate undertaking. 
And currently she’s focused on physical releases of her back catalogue with this Warner deal so I’m pretty sure this will fall into that category.

13 hours ago, Prince of Darkness said:

It would come as a surprise to me if she chooses to release this physically, not least because they are supposedly working on something like 50 tracks and how are you gonna put that on a disk.

Haha as I said in the post you quoted, why does it need to be on one disc?

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

“A little surprise” is a figure of speech.
Mike Dean is one of the most expensive producers out there. Employing his talents and going in the studio with Honey Dijon is a pretty elaborate undertaking. 
And currently she’s focused on physical releases of her back catalogue with this Warner deal so I’m pretty sure this will fall into that category.

Yes, exactly. She’s not going to spend all that time and money for one little megamix. And I also believe whatever they are doing will have a physical release because that’s the only way they are going to make any money out of it.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic