Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont see why she would have to be part of the remastering - they are prob already done - annoys me how she feels she has to be a part of everything lol - she should leave it in the hands of warners 

This tweet that was released when the biopic was announced and it seems to also apply to this remix project. :04:

EiAliffXgAAVoFH.jpg

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Because it’s been 6 months and all we have so far is some lame 2 minute frozen mix and a remix package of songs we have already ? I just don’t get the strategy here from her or Warner’s - it makes no sense - I’ve not heard a single person outside of this forum mention this sucky frozen remix so yall need to calm down if you think it’s going to win her over a new fan base - she should be focussing on her die hard fan base not tweens who wouldn’t know a good song it kicked them in Their smart phone 

Clearly there’s no strategy in releasing the remixes on Spotify. It’s completely random and for now we just have to accept it. 
As for the reissues it’s presumptuous to make any statements outside of official announcements. We don’t have an account on what Madonna is doing all day or what their strategy is.

For all we know she could be busy in the studio putting them together and doing other projects as well. Or they’re in the back burner for reasons unknown to us. 
Ugh I wish we had some insider information… 

And the Frozen remix, of course it’s not something that’s being discussed. It’s a silly social media moment. 
But the numbers do not lie and it’s a notable success for someone who’s been struggling to connect with a young audience for the past 20 years. 
She’d be a fool not to do something with it. It’s definitely an opportunity. 

33 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

For a generation thats all about authenticity and "my truth" these kids are quick to don masks.

Who is this dude? 

Daft Punk did it. Deadmau5 did it. How about you try something new?

Judgmental much lol

Just enjoy (or pass on) what the guy does. Why be critical about the way he chooses to present himself? 

16 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Clearly there’s no strategy in releasing the remixes on Spotify. It’s completely random and for now we just have to accept it. 
As for the reissues it’s presumptuous to make any statements outside of official announcements. We don’t have an account on what Madonna is doing all day or what their strategy is.

For all we know she could be busy in the studio putting them together and doing other projects as well. Or they’re in the back burner for reasons unknown to us. 
Ugh I wish we had some insider information… 

And the Frozen remix, of course it’s not something that’s being discussed. It’s a silly social media moment. 
But the numbers do not lie and it’s a notable success for someone who’s been struggling to connect with a young audience for the past 20 years. 
She’d be a fool not to do something with it. It’s definitely an opportunity. 

I hope she isn't basing all of her future works to "connect with a young audience." It's hasn't worked, sweetie. Stick to your loyal fan base.

10 minutes ago, chle70 said:

Because it's corny AF and been done to death. lol

Hes only mixing songs for gods sake lol ..i think he is cool and im not just saying that because he is working with madonna because i like his other mixes for other artists too ..i would not be surprised if madonna works with him in the studio in the future if she likes the result of what ever he does with the frozen remix with swae lee 

4 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

Hes only mixing songs for gods sake lol ..i think he is cool and im not just saying that because he is working with madonna because i like his other mixes for other artists too ..i would not be surprised if madonna works with him in the studio in the future if she likes the result of what ever he does with the frozen remix with swae lee 

I'm referring to his mask/hoodie/appearance, not his mixing skills. Although I listened to about 30 seconds of the "remix" and the dubstep-ish sound is annoying AF.

5 minutes ago, chle70 said:

I'm referring to his mask/hoodie/appearance, not his mixing skills. Although I listened to about 30 seconds of the "remix" and the dubstep-ish sound is annoying AF.

i dont get why his appearance is so important ..anyway i like what he does to tracks and im looking forward to it and im happy madonna has worked with him and is promoting him and vice versa ...if its not pop some madonna fans never give it a chance ..i mean when its released i will like it until i visit this forum and hear fans bashing it because swae lee is on it ...its hard to enjoy her new music when so much negativity swirls round it from some 

24 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

Or a new song for that matter that the new generation may find amazing. I would like to hear it.

1 hour ago, chle70 said:

I hope she isn't basing all of her future works to "connect with a young audience." It's hasn't worked, sweetie. Stick to your loyal fan base.

loyal ? jesus they bash her to death in this forum dictating to her like she owes them something 
in her eyes connecting to a younger audience does not mean that they buy the records she makes they may just listen to her music or download it and she would be happy with that ..

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

loyal ? jesus they bash her to death in this forum dictating to her like she owes them something 
in her eyes connecting to a younger audience does not mean that they buy the records she makes they may just listen to her music or download it and she would be happy with that ..

Today, listening/downloading = buy the records. So what's your point?

5 minutes ago, chle70 said:

She tried it with "Bitch I'm Madonna" and "Crave." Although they're good tracks, they were not received well nor hits. IMO.

what do you think she is trying ..you think she is trying to get a younger audience to buy her records ? like her life depends on it ..

bitch im madonna is like one of her biggest you tube hits so yeah it did reach a bigger audience 

kylie sticks to the same formula and gives her fans what they want with every release and she still flops so what is your point - what harm does it do if she works with younger artists ?

I used to think she was trying to go for a younger crew - but I think she's well aware they ain't interested in her. She's doing music that she likes, whatever that is and is having fun. I think it's more about what she's into at the time then trying to be relevant.

Madame X is a good example - that's where she was at, at that time - it's not aimed at a young crowd, or any crowd really - it was just where she was at. 

25 minutes ago, chle70 said:

She tried it with "Bitch I'm Madonna" and "Crave." Although they're good tracks, they were not received well nor hits. IMO.

I don’t really follow charts and all that but isn’t BIM her highest charting song since 2012 after Give Me All which was also a feature and was the highest charting since 2008 with 4 Minutes?

Clearly she needs a feature to chart. As much as I hate that. 
Chart success is very important to her and her fans just have to accept that. Her entire career she was on a mission to reach new audiences and it’s the same now.

If a remix with a trendy social media DJ and Swae Lee will get a younger audience interested in her massive catalogue I’m all for it. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic