Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

48 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i cant believe people think she does not have fillers or botox lol ...i was kinda think that comment they made was sarcasm 

You can see in that previous picture she had a lot but since about 2009 onwards she’s cut down a lot on it and if anything looks completely natural now, I know there is a 10 year age gap but whatever Kylie is doing with her face I think Madonna should take some notes. 

58 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

i cant believe people think she does not have fillers or botox lol ...i was kinda think that comment they made was sarcasm 

There’s a difference between a bit of enhancement and irradiating any signs of ageing from your face. Kylie has hit the balance perfectly and she said herself she backed away from all that after seeing pics of herself if I remember correctly. X-Aphrodite was probably peak work for her but the needles were out from spinning around. 

23 minutes ago, Matty said:

You can see in that previous picture she had a lot but since about 2009 onwards she’s cut down a lot on it and if anything looks completely natural now, I know there is a 10 year age gap but whatever Kylie is doing with her face I think Madonna should take some notes. 

i thought kylie looked very unnatural during a interview on the bbc one show which she is always on lol .such a trash show ..anyway i thought she looked off and filler galore ..

15 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

wait till shes 60 plus she will be hitting the fillers and botox full blast - i dont agree with you again - you can clearly see she has had a lot of work done when she does sit down interviews or performances... i see what your posts do they throw shade at madonna a lot its very childish - grow up 

And you come across as a fan that is constantly liking everything Madonna does to the point it makes you feel like a ‘proper fan’ because of it, plus you always have to put other female artists down when comparing against Madonna, do I need to quote your personal attack on Celine earlier on and also kylie. Maybe you should consider growing up as well. 

10 minutes ago, Matty said:

And you come across as a fan that is constantly liking everything Madonna does to the point it makes you feel like a ‘proper fan’ because of it, plus you always have to put other female artists down when comparing against Madonna, do I need to quote your personal attack on Celine earlier on and also kylie. Maybe you should consider growing up as well. 

i said celine had no ass and was terribly thin which is true ..you come across like a hypocrite - loving it when people be slamming madonna on a fan forum but god forbid somebody say something negative about the pop star kylie 

1 minute ago, PNutButter said:

You can like Madonna AND other female artists you know. 

yes i know this but dont make a song and dance when a fan of madonna may talk negatively about other artists and celebrate it when so called fans bash madonna .i see it on this forum and its always the same group of people liking each others posts of bashing madonna but as soon as a fan bash another artist they are on them like a ton of bricks so whatever 

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

i said celine had no ass and was terribly thin which is true ..you come across like a hypocrite - loving it when people be slamming madonna on a fan forum but god forbid somebody say something negative about the pop star kylie 

As someone said this is about the album,  we can take this on pm if you prefer but you don’t know anything about me as a Madonna fan I have supported her since the 1990, I don’t agree with everything she does and I don’t kiss her ass and think she’s right about everything as you appear to do, I don’t t love everything she does doesn’t make me any less of an obsessed fan than you. Plus you do seem to like to put every female artist down here, also besides Kylie, Celine what was your comment of Anne Marie falling down the stairs at the brits ‘How Reductive’ 

if you’re going to peat artists against each other expect a come back as well. 

5 minutes ago, Matty said:

As someone said this is about the album,  we can take this on pm if you prefer but you don’t know anything about me as a Madonna fan I have supported her since the 1990, I don’t agree with everything she does and I don’t kiss her ass and think she’s right about everything as you appear to do, I don’t t love everything she does doesn’t make me any less of an obsessed fan than you. Plus you do seem to like to put every female artist down here, also besides Kylie, Celine what was your comment of Anne Marie falling down the stairs at the brits ‘How Reductive’ 

if you’re going to peat artists against each other expect a come back as well. 

it was a joke ..are you in a foul mood because gags got snubbed or something , leave me the fuck alone 

5 minutes ago, Matty said:
7 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

it was a joke ..are you in a foul mood because gags got snubbed or something , leave me the fuck alone You Crazy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

you having a fit at me for saying its clear kylie has fillers and is not sooo natural but you threw shade at madonna by saying she needs to take notes from kylie - erm hello no she does not ..kylie does not look as great as you think ..now stay mad ..blocking you now you hypocritical troll - you stick to kylie the pop star and leave madonna the artist alone with your shallow insults 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic