Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I predict It’ll be later this year. Probably on the 40th anniversary of her career.

She’s teasing it already so it will be this spring for sure. This has nothing to do with the anniversary since the first number one is from 1983. 

What really concerns me is the scenario where they kick off the reissues with the anniversary and we’ll have to wait till November for those 

5 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Is it me or has someone dialed up the fuckin crazy in here of late?I don't remember this forum being like this. Other Madonna forums became unbearable but this one has always seemed pretty chill / just the right level of hysteria. 

Who fuckin with the Kool aid huh?

i can assure you: it’s not just you who feels this way.

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

She’s teasing it already so it will be this spring for sure. 

I hope you're right. I need a new Madonna gym album.

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

What really concerns me is the scenario where they kick off the reissues with the anniversary and we’ll have to wait till November for those 

Even though I hate waiting I think that makes sense to start then. Unless they do an Erotica anniversary first in October.

2 hours ago, nodoman said:

i can assure you: it’s not just you who feels this way.

Yeah, I log in to this forum a LOT less than I used to because of how bitchy and rude people here are. That doesn't happen in other forums I participate in. It's quite the opposite, actually, as everyone has a sense of community due to common interest. But I understand that being completely nasty is how small people make themselves feel strong. 

3 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Yeah, I log in to this forum a LOT less than I used to because of how bitchy and rude people here are. That doesn't happen in other forums I participate in. It's quite the opposite, actually, as everyone has a sense of community due to common interest. But I understand that being completely nasty is how small people make themselves feel strong. 

Which is why I rarely frequent the Gaga thread anymore, one I actually enjoyed participating in. Now it’s just nasty bitter posts bashing her. 

Back on topic to clean this post from the bitterness... :Madonna025:

1 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: do you guys think this tracklist will finally be put in chronological order? And would you guys actually want it like this or in shuffle a la Celebration? :confused:

Imo, if it's a megamix, it can be both, otherwise I'd like this in chronological order! 

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Back on topic to clean this post from the bitterness... :Madonna025:

1 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: do you guys think this tracklist will finally be put in chronological order? And would you guys actually want it like this or in shuffle a la Celebration? :confused:

Imo, if it's a megamix, it can be both, otherwise I'd like this in chronological order! 

Unless they really do something with the older songs… I’d prefer it shook up so get the variety of sounds. Her current remixes sound nothing like her 80s and they don’t sound like late 90s-early 00s mixes. Chronological may highlight that difference if not come off as off putting to younger ears that may come across it. That’s my thought process on it.

59 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Which is why I rarely frequent the Gaga thread anymore, one I actually enjoyed participating in. Now it’s just nasty bitter posts bashing her. 

The gags thread is bound to be controversial and negative giving how gags and her fans treat madonna and some are on here so they just get all hot and bothered when something negative is said about mummy monster but they feel its perfectly fine to bash madonna in a madonna fan forum ..this is what i find odd ..why is it acceptable to bash madonna to death but not other female artists ? the madonna fans will gloat about her not getting a oscar nom because we know the gaga fans would have rubbed it into madonnas fans faces etc etc so yeah i dont think there is anything wrong with a madonna fan to be happy about it 

guys spring is just too late. dont forget spring is when everyone realeases their album, including those who never actually bought one.

we must have a 1st single. 

1 hour ago, clkelley39 said:

and me likes this - thank you @clkelley39:)

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Is it me or has someone dialed up the fuckin crazy in here of late?I don't remember this forum being like this. Other Madonna forums became unbearable but this one has always seemed pretty chill / just the right level of hysteria. 

Not just you. I feel the same way.

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

I think what you mean is other madonna forums dont really welcome madonna bashing with open arms and they remove people who they presume are just in the forum to hate or diminish madonna - i dont think there is anything wrong with me challenging your opinion that gaga ended madonna career - i feel i am being singled out by the people on this forum who enjoy bashing madonna or are fans of kylie or gaga more than they are madonna etc etc

4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I mean… that was nothing specifically  directed at you at all. But yeah…  there’s been odd discourse and posters on the edge in numerous threads over various subject matters. 

so defending madonna is a bad thing now ..ok ..i am being singled out because i see through a lot of members on here and they have a agenda ..there is one kylie fan who always takes the chance to bash madonna and there is a gaga fan who also does the same ...i wont apologise for challenging the opinions they have on madonna 

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

Totally with you here. I’ve noticed in the past 2-3 months. I’ve been posting a lot less because every time I enter this thread or another trending one it’s constant bickering. IIRC in the beginning of January there were like 3-4 posters just constantly going at it for like over a week. It’s not enjoyable to read or participate in. 

As others have posted, the Lady Gaga thread has turned into a cesspool of negativity in recent months when it used to be just us Gaga fans talking about her projects and some slight critiquing. Now it’s just vile post after vile post about how she sucks. Like if you don’t like her, get a hobby and leave the Gaga section

Hopefully this nonsense will die down more when the projects come out and more of the kind and welcoming members post more

7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Totally with you here. I’ve noticed in the past 2-3 months. I’ve been posting a lot less because every time I enter this thread or another treading one it’s constant bickering. IIRC in the beginning of January there were like 3-4 posters just constantly going at it for like over a week. It’s not enjoyable to read or participate in. 

As others have posted, the Lady Gaga thread has turned into a cesspool of negativity in recent months when it used to be just us Gaga fans talking about her projects and some slight critiquing. Now it’s just vile post after vile post about how she sucks. Like if you don’t like her, get a hobby and leave the Gaga section

Hopefully this nonsense will die down more when the projects come out and more of the kind and welcoming members post more

since i have joined the forum i have read nothing but bashing on madonna usually from the same members .its so negative -  i dont get how you expect a gaga thread to be full of rainbows and peace giving the history of gaga and her fans ?? i see more madonna bashing on this forum than any other artist - what is that about ? im guessing a madonna thread on a gaga forum would not be full of rainbows and candyfloss and peace either - i just think gags fans on this forum are in a foul mood and just having a tantrum because she was not given a oscar nomination..they may calm down soon and get over it hopefully .

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic