Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

It's so weird how there's all this potential to be exploited and discovered (and REdiscovered) with her music, and they put up a freakin' TShirt to celebrate the anniversary.

No demo or remix from the era, no ltd cd single, nope...a jersey with her name on it. 

On 2/9/2022 at 1:20 PM, beautifulkiller said:

since i have joined the forum i have read nothing but bashing on madonna usually from the same members .its so negative -  i dont get how you expect a gaga thread to be full of rainbows and peace giving the history of gaga and her fans ?? i see more madonna bashing on this forum than any other artist - what is that about ? im guessing a madonna thread on a gaga forum would not be full of rainbows and candyfloss and peace either - i just think gags fans on this forum are in a foul mood and just having a tantrum because she was not given a oscar nomination..they may calm down soon and get over it hopefully .

I do not agree

we are adults
we are demanding
we are nonconformists
we are critical
we are acid
sometimes we are repulsive

years later we see old works as works of art

we are people with different points of view
and that includes having totally different points of view than madonna herself, so different that madonna discards demos and we like the discards better than some official tracks

We are that way
that makes this forum great
that we are different my love

It would be all very boring, if we all thought the same

we love madonna i'm sure of that

18 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Guys, only 3-4 more hours until we get another #SOON #COMINGSOON post! Who's as excited as I am!!:Madonna006:

This bitch really said NOT SO FAST LIL BITCH. I’ll GIVE IT TO YOU NOW:

https://instagram.com/stories/madonna/2770836491398913535?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

honestly i think im done with M now... i think i will go over to the dark side and be a taylor swift fan now :(

M has given me too much to lose me now.  We are gonna get stuff.  It is just gonna be a bit longer.  Maybe a surprise frozen mix tomorrow?  M scraps are better than most people's meals.  Haha. Hang in there!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic