Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

57 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Oh I thought this was like a promo ? yikes

I mean I don’t know. The same vogue remix is in there as it was in her previous IG story now gone. Papa don’t preach/living for love? Express yourself/deeper and deeper? Sounds like something she’d do. Considering EY/DAD were released in HD on YouTube. I’m… intrigued.

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

I suppose they are waiting for when the compilation it's actually coming soon to release official promo? :Madonna008:

Still Soon once in a Blue Moon hehehe

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The project is not finished. She's just teasing her fans on insta by resharing fan photo and video edits (Some of them terrible.) When the project is ready there will be proper promotion.

Even though, She should probably just  teasing with the real remixes snippet  that will feature in official release. If she just repost fan made remixes some  fan might get confused or probably disappointed if the official remixes not as good as fan made

But i hope this remixes is awesome 

Though I'm not sure, 50 songs is kinda ambitious project even for a megamix  

Edited by Ari Interactive (see edit history)

I doubt it's the 14th since it's a Monday and new releases come out on Fridays.
besides, on Sunday there is a superbowl, and it makes no sense to release something at all.

I think she will announce the date 2 weeks before the release.

February 23 comes to the anniversary of the release of the original single ,so  25 February - Friday and the release of remixes :Madonna003:

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

I doubt it's the 14th since it's a Monday and new releases come out on Fridays.
besides, on Sunday there is a superbowl, and it makes no sense to release something at all.

I think she will announce the date 2 weeks before the release.

February 23 comes to the anniversary of the release of the original single ,so  25 February - Friday and the release of remixes :Madonna003:

Bingo! Sunday is Superbowl and then Monday is Vday! New t-shirt and a remix! Announcement of new projects/with dates and maybe one full remix featured at midnight, then two weeks later is week of Frozen anniversary! Rest of remixes available for download with official press of remix compilation album and new Frozen 12" limited edition (both available on RSD in April).

Good going stranger!

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Bingo! Sunday is Superbowl and then Monday is Vday! New t-shirt and a remix! Announcement of new projects/with dates and maybe one full remix featured at midnight, then two weeks later is week of Frozen anniversary! Rest of remixes available for download with official press of remix compilation album and new Frozen 12" limited edition (both available on RSD in April).

Good going stranger!

I love your enthusiasm ...I don't think they are ready for RSD or that they target the frozen mix for anyone interested about buying vinyls.

I do believe they will have a digital stream release along the anniversary

On 2/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, Kristian_Kasell said:

It was an example, I was referring to established DJs of the time or better yet, give space to new DJs with attitude
By the way, I like Victor Calderone right now more as a DJ than as a producer.

As long as it's not Offer Nissim, his remixes are so terrible.  One line repeated 2,000 times to a repettive 7 minute beat.  And that's sad, cuz I'm not a huge fan of  Calderone either.  Bring back Talvin Singh and the Stereo MCs!  Or the guys who produced "Devil Pray", the production on that song is fire.  Same with whoever did the demo for "Inside Out".  Of course I would sure love to hear something from Pettibone again, but he's retired now, isn't he?  I'm really hoping that for this collection, she doesn't only use older mixes of the classics.  I hope they're either all new (unlikely, I know) or a mix of older and newer.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic