Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

If she does do a multi disc megamix, it would be a fan dream if she got, say, Junior Vasquez or Victor Calderone to do the DJ mixes from their eras (won't ever happen but just imagine). She could have Paulo and Jackovsky or someone... Offer Nissem or whatever for whatever she's been up to lately. 

I've been going back and listening to a lot of the remixes from Confessions and damn, there are so many amazing remixes. I still remember begging my parents to take me to the mall so I could go buy the maxi singles :Madonna009:

Hung Up (SDP Extended Dub) 10/10
Hung Up (Chus & Cebellos Remix) 9/10
Hung Up (Tracy Young's Get Up and Dance Groove) 9/10
Get Together (Danny Howells & Dick Trevor KinkyFunk Mix) 9/10
Jump (Junior Sanchez Misshapes Mix) 8/10
Sorry (PSB Maxi Mix) 10/10
Sorry (Man With Guitar Mix) 10/10
Sorry (Paul Oakenfold Remix) 10/10

American Life, Music and ROL also have some amazing remixes.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I've been going back and listening to a lot of the remixes from Confessions and damn, there are so many amazing remixes. I still remember begging my parents to take me to the mall so I could go buy the maxi singles :Madonna009:

Hung Up (SDP Extended Dub) 10/10
Hung Up (Chus & Cebellos Remix) 9/10
Hung Up (Tracy Young's Get Up and Dance Groove) 9/10
Get Together (Danny Howells & Dick Trevor KinkyFunk Mix) 9/10
Jump (Junior Sanchez Misshapes Mix) 8/10
Sorry (PSB Maxi Mix) 10/10
Sorry (Man With Guitar Mix) 10/10
Sorry (Paul Oakenfold Remix) 10/10

American Life, Music and ROL also have some amazing remixes.

I hope you like this too! :hug:

7 minutes ago, DanM said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17650888/madonna-katy-perry-pop-remix/

Would The Sun lie? ? I did read a couple of weeks ago Katy has a few collabs planned for this year. Even if she didn't manage to score a hit since 2017 I'm here for it.

PLEASE, I WOULD DIE FOR A COLLAB KATY X MADGE, MY IDOLS :drama:

This rumor has been going on for a few weeks and I'm starting to really believe it, I don't wanna be disappointed if it's not true :hyper:

18 minutes ago, Ari Interactive said:

Do you think Madonna is really that exciting about Frozen's SickKick or it's just for a Promotion Purpose only? Cause it seems she's obsessed with the song ...

Frozen almost everyday 

I think she sees the streaming numbers and she's trying to tie it into her remix project. But I don't think she realizes how quickly these Tik Tok fads die or the fact that no one even cares who is singing this song. 

15 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think she sees the streaming numbers and she's trying to tie it into her remix project. But I don't think she realizes how quickly these Tik Tok fads die or the fact that no one even cares who is singing this song. 

True. It also looks like everyone has moved onto Material Girl now lol

23 minutes ago, Matty said:

Maybe she’s aware of Material girl and that could possibly be the duet with Katy? 

You might be right but when has Madonna ever been ahead of the curve in the last few years? she acted very slowly with the Frozen Remix and who wants a duet with Katy wasted on a relatively bad song like Material Girl. This whole remix project is almost guaranteed to be a forgettable mess.

1 hour ago, blondebenji said:

And it will come ahead of the 40th anniversary of her debut single Everybody in October.

“With the remix project things have fallen into place. As plans are still being sorted out, no release date is set yet. Hopefully fans won’t have to wait too long.”

OMG... let's hope we don't have to wait until October...

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic