Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

True, Katy hasn't been that popular since 2017, but Madonna x Katy would already be iconic af let's be real, I'd rather get an iconic duo like them over another Nicki feature or a hit single with fucking Ed Sheeran, LOL

Oh fuck, please not Ed Sheeran, anything but that?

17 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Pardon my ignorance but in Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman did they use the original songs/vocals? I didn't bother to watch either.

I dont know about Bohemian Rhapsody but in Rocketman, Elton wrote the music for the score and the actor playing him did the vocal performances and was actually very convincing.

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Pardon my ignorance but in Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman did they use the original songs/vocals? I didn't bother to watch either.

original vocals were used for the major scenes, and some additional vocals by a Queen tribute band singer, and some vocals By Rami Malik blended with the original vocals.

2 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Its coming SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON?

i’m all for taking time when it comes to working on and finishing projects, but i wish she would just release her frozen remix to start with and to keep the momentum going. sometimes it seems like she and her crew are still stuck in the traditional ways of marketing and promoting.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic