Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

16 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

So,  "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" remixes is set to release  February 25, 2022 , what means ...

ezgif-5-d70535da55.gif

tbh I'm more excited about DCFMA  remixes than those few months teased Frozen remixes. I'm lost interested in them, just like tik tok kids.

This is just my opinion

50 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

It's bloody soon ok...  next January.

I mean she did say coming soon in January 2018 for Madame X and we all know how long that took…  :cryin:

When Gaga sang “My ARTPOP could mean anything” she probably meant “Madonna’s Soon could mean anything” :drama:

lol so the anniversary of Frozen is this week - been teasing these 'new remixes' for years and they decide to release DCFMA mixes to streaming on Friday lol. Yes, totally makes sense!

It looks like they are now waiting for the 30 year anniversary for Frozen - so in 2028 we'll get the new remixes - which would make sense, Madonna's 'soon' tends to be years or decades :P

(PS I love the DCFMA mixes :P)

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

lol so the anniversary of Frozen is this week - been teasing these 'new remixes' for years and they decide to release DCFMA mixes to streaming on Friday lol. Yes, totally makes sense!

(PS I love the DCFMA mixes :P)

That makes you see that the Frozen remixes are nowhere near still. And neither the remix album because if they can't get out remixes of 1 song imagine 50 lol :(

I think the problem is not that she does things too late, the problem is that she announces things too soon. It's like she says "I have an idea, a new album of remixes, I'm going to post it on instagram right now!" and after that she starts thinking "Which songs do I have to include? Will be new remixes or old ones? Oh, I have to call a DJ... wait, maybe  I can invite others to sing with me. Oh, the DJ is busy, I have to wait..." And all that takes time and people start to get tired of waiting and when it comes out is like "I've been waiting for this a year, I'm bored of it... Next!!!!!".

1 hour ago, scamper said:

I think the problem is not that she does things too late, the problem is that she announces things too soon. It's like she says "I have an idea, a new album of remixes, I'm going to post it on instagram right now!" and after that she starts thinking "Which songs do I have to include? Will be new remixes or old ones? Oh, I have to call a DJ... wait, maybe  I can invite others to sing with me. Oh, the DJ is busy, I have to wait..." And all that takes time and people start to get tired of waiting and when it comes out is like "I've been waiting for this a year, I'm bored of it... Next!!!!!".

I think what you say is very true...    there's too much exposure of the wrong kind..

Hyping stuff up before it's even completed,  or anywhere near completed.

52 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Yes on the one hand. On the other, I remember when I started liking her and being interested, it seemed like she was super private and everything she was cooking was super secret and exciting and magical, that is after ROL. And to me she was super classy. With each new release, I felt everything was carefully planned, she looked amazing, the live performances were carefully done, rehearsed and you saw she was into them, vocally, physically..oh the good old times. Now, to tell you the truth, I don´t care if she records new music or makes a movie or whatever, I feel I won´t like the product anyway as much as I liked them in the past. So, it´s waiting till death but waiting for products that are not so good as in the past. A tik tok remix of Frozen that takes months to be completed when she released such iconic, brave, innovative and influecial records in the past? And it´s not ageism, cause I do believe totally she could be very good again if she had it as a goal.

I think she has been amazing almost till Madame x, although not all her eras have been so classy and beautiful. But it´s lately that to me she has lost the magical aura she had, and the feautures I associaded with her persona are not there anymore: truly well thoughts remarks, high stamina like noone else, well done and well focused planning, a super trained physic, and very well trained voice, intelligent messages, great music, awesome videos. I really thing she has been very depressed at some point and stopped the  fighting, a thing I can understad totally, but it feels like the Madonna I loved it´s not there anymore. I only hope at least she is happy privately..anyway her legacy will always be in my heart for the rest of my life.

Edited by Drownedboy (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Yes on the one hand. On the other, I remember when I started liking her and being interested, it seemed like she was super private and everything she was cooking was super secret and exciting and magical, that is after ROL. And to me she was super classy. With each new release, I felt everything was carefully planned, she looked amazing, the live performances were carefully done, rehearsed and you saw she was into them, vocally, physically..oh the good old times. Now, to tell you the truth, I don´t care if she records new music or makes a movie or whatever, I feel I won´t like the product anyway as much as I liked them in the past.

I think she has been amazing almost till Madame x, although not all her eras have been so classy and beautiful. But it´s lately that to me she has lost the magical aura she had for me, and the feautures I associaded with her persona are not there anymore: truly well thoughts remarks, high stamina like noone else, well done and well focused planning, a super trained physic, and very well trained voice, intelligent messages, great music, awesome videos. I really thing she has been very depressed at some point and stopped the  fighting, a thing I can understad totally, but it feels like the Madonna I loved it´s not there anymore. I only hope at least she is happy privately..anyway her legacy will always be in my heart for the rest of my life.

I get you,  i think it goes back to the too much exposure..   photo's of her on the toliet saying she's getting her shit together..  we don't need that.   It's inspiring that she has a fantastic family etc also..  but we don't need to see her kids everyday either.   We see far to much.   Everyday i long for info about box sets etc..  I look at her facebook / instagram or whatever and she just appears to be pissing about.   If your going to post images of yourself in a studio why can't we see her singing or doing the mixing.   It's like she longs to be a teenager again and that's what i don't like :(

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic