Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

What if there's actually no Frozen remix left to drop? If another remix was really coming she wouldn't have stopped teasing it right after "announcing" more of it, and also, out of nowhere, she put all the ""teasers"" for the collection in a highlight of her profile after two months of silence about it, as if news are ready to drop sooner than expected. What do you guys think? 

How awesome would it had been if they commissioned 50 NEW Remixes to bring these songs into the present day. I can see myself growing tired of this release very quickly since they will be songs we've all heard before. 

Definitely awesome, agreed, but that is so much work that I don’t think it’s going to be the result, sadly.

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

How awesome would it had been if they commissioned 50 NEW Remixes to bring these songs into the present day. I can see myself growing tired of this release very quickly since they will be songs we've all heard before. 

That was my dream M project in the early 00's when she was working with all of those amazing remixers. There were also quite a few she never got mixed by at all. Todd Terry, Frankie Knuckles, Hybrid, Roni Size, Goldie, Trouser Enthusiasts, Hani, Tony Moran, Soul Solution, Todd Edwards, Full Intention, Mood 2 Swing, K-Klass. The list goes on and on. I still can't believe we got an Armand Van Helden remix (Ghosstown). That's the GHV2 we should have gotten. The best/ most memorable part of that release was the mega(re)mixes.

16 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Well the Vogue Honey Dijon mix was just debuted a few days ago and shown on her IG this weekend, so maybe that's it? 

The vocals fell off beat a few times in the clip that leaked so I'm pretty sure that was just a live mashup she mixed in real time with the Vogue acapella over the top of Royal House's track "Can You Party (Instrumental Dub).

1 hour ago, djnathanashby said:

The vocals fell off beat a few times in the clip that leaked so I'm pretty sure that was just a live mashup she mixed in real time with the Vogue acapella over the top of Royal House's track "Can You Party (Instrumental Dub).

I think Honey did that mashup and another mix or mashup (I don't recognize the instrumental) that M was "voguing" to in that video where she's in the booth with Honey. I don't think they are the same mix but I could be wrong.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:37 PM, Andreo said:

What if there's actually no Frozen remix left to drop? If another remix was really coming she wouldn't have stopped teasing it right after "announcing" more of it, and also, out of nowhere, she put all the ""teasers"" for the collection in a highlight of her profile after two months of silence about it, as if news are ready to drop sooner than expected. What do you guys think? 

Mmmm let's see. There was a Swae Lee remix coming too, right? Or maybe they recorded it but they were not pleased with it or whatever. It's not like she needs it, anyway, the original Sickick remix is still doing 500.000 streams a day on Spotify, it's quite impressive... it works on its own.

Anyway, it's time for the remix compilation now. Hope it's announced after Record Store Day, maybe at the end of April or May for a June/July release.

34 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The Warner press release mentions “as well as introduce unique releases for special events”

Maybe this is a “special event” type of release and she’s partnering with Billboard to re-launch the Dance Club Songs chart.

Ive mentioned this numerous through this thread, but the Dance Club Songs chart is still suspended, and has been since March 2020.

Madonna is the queen of the chart, so better to relaunch it than her?

Do we know when it’s relaunching?

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

The Warner press release mentions “as well as introduce unique releases for special events”

Maybe this is a “special event” type of release and she’s partnering with Billboard to re-launch the Dance Club Songs chart.

Ive mentioned this numerous through this thread, but the Dance Club Songs chart is still suspended, and has been since March 2020.

Madonna is the queen of the chart, so better to relaunch it than her?

Interesting. 

49 minutes ago, Jet said:

Why was it suspended?

Billboard Staff

Amid the widespread social distancing being practiced in reaction to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Billboard is suspending the weekly Billboard Boxscore and Dance Club Songs charts. Mar 31, 2020

https://www.billboard.com/pro/boxscore-dance-club-songs-charts-temporarily-suspended/

4 hours ago, androiduser said:

I understood this as anniversaries of Madonna's own releases

https://www.wmg.com/news/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone-career-spanning-partnership-35716

4th paragraph 

For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic