Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

20 hours ago, Andreo said:

This is the perfect release for summer, there's no way it's coming so late. Let's wait for the last Floppen Remix to drop and then we have some good chances of hearing actual news about it. The recently created highlight on her profile suggests news coming soon imo

As perfect as a portugese influenced album being performed at the ESC in Portugal one years before ESC in Israel? 😁

Madonna's debut single Everybody was released in October 1982, so it makes sense for the remix collection to be released in October. I don't want to fool myself in hoping the collection will be released this summer, but I do expect a little taste of what's to come, like a new remix of Music, Vogue or whatever, just not another remix of Frozen.

I think I said it before but the dates don’t add up. I don’t think they would release the first re-release at the same time than the remix project. It would not make sense commercially

I think October sounds good for the re-release (#soon = 14 months lol) and the remix project should be released a few months prior (June/July maybe?)

1 minute ago, Diieeego said:

I think I said it before but the dates don’t add up. I don’t think they would release the first re-release at the same time than the remix project. It would not make sense commercially

I think October sounds good for the re-release (#soon = 14 months lol) and the remix project should be released a few months prior (June/July maybe?)

This exactly. It's obvious they're either waiting the 40th anniversary of Everybody or even the 30th anniversary of Erotica, the compilation MUST be out in June or July at worst. 

14 hours ago, Curtains said:

I could definitely imagine a last Frozen remix being released this month, then the remix compilation being released in late June just in time for Pride month and summer.

Then the reissues could start in October to celebrate the 40 years of Madonna's career.

It would only happen if you take over the current management team. They should all be prosecuted. :)

1 hour ago, FallingInLove said:

Aren't you afraid she scrapped the remix project? I am.  :seeno:

Nah, she was just busy obsessing over Frozen (doing it so far), she even created an highlight for the compilation on her profile, meaning that despite the absolute silence, news will be coming sooner or later  

1 hour ago, FallingInLove said:

Aren't you afraid she scrapped the remix project? I am.  :seeno:

I guess we lost that when she broke up with that guy

would be the 1st of many amazing releases - she must be fuming but yet hiding the feeling. 

what I see happening: those frozen mixes being even greater on tik tok. 

but thats all. 

the other 49 ? number ones will wait till the smoke clears just to be shelved again.

my humble opinion she will start her biopic 

it will take a hundred years of endless blood sucking labor but it will happen 

its finally becoming awkward to be a long time fan.

let not be pessimistic so that she wont take too long to jump in the biopic wagon. risking losing its trend.

I have to say that again: its finally becoming awkward to be a long time fan.

Stressed Out Community GIF

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic