Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

From Drowned Madonna:

“Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones” is, according to latest info, the title of Madonna’s new project which will include all of the Queens’ Fifty #1s Remixes on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart, starting from ‘Holiday/Lucky Star‘ from Madonna’s debut, 1983 and concluding with ‘I Don’t Search I Find‘ from her latest Madame X album (in fact, the collection title itself comes from the song lyrics).

The tentative release date of ‘Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones’ is currently on ‘August 19, 2022‘. We also have heard that it is scheduled for CD, LP, Limited Edition Red LP and of course, Digital release, without excluding the fact that there might be more to come…

3 minutes ago, bitchimmadonna said:

And if they'll be in chronological order? I have a feeling it will be.

Oh yes. I think it will be too but I wonder how they will approach the remix.

We're not going to talk about Celebration's fucking tracklisting mess. I can't believe I used to defend that shit before. eee

From Drowned Madonna:

“Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones” is, according to latest info, the title of Madonna’s new project which will include all of the Queens’ Fifty #1s Remixes on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart, starting from ‘Holiday/Lucky Star‘ from Madonna’s debut, 1983 and concluding with ‘I Don’t Search I Find‘ from her latest Madame X album (in fact, the collection title itself comes from the song lyrics).

The tentative release date of ‘Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones’ is currently on ‘August 19, 2022‘. We also have heard that it is scheduled for CD, LP, Limited Edition Red LP and of course, Digital release, without excluding the fact that there might be more to come…

9256-E043-CC01-4010-B22-A-9-E5-F46-B9732

279032167_548235830353049_4220783232576510414_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From Drowned Madonna:

9256-E043-CC01-4010-B22-A-9-E5-F46-B9732

279032167_548235830353049_4220783232576510414_n.jpg

Girlies, Imma get the wine for this shit.

We're celebrating!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic